Strand vs Strain

Strands... Is that where they shred the bark of cannabis plants?

[EDIT: Huh, 4,000 posts. I talk too much.]

I typically associate those who use the word strand as ones who try to act like they know more than they actually do.

You know what I mean, those growers who talk big, about breeding, males they found etc. Then you visit the grow and your like, come on man! Have you not been logging into 420mag or what?

Hmm... Was that meant to be a demonstration of irony, or was it a fortuitous coincidence?

That's what I assumed. :)

I was going to spank you (on mute vs moot), but thought I would look like a ......retart

Even if it is a moot point, it would still be humorous. We need more of that mixed in with this serious work here......:peace:

Even worse - well, just as deplorable - as playing "Pick Your Own Word," is being so lazy that one feels the need to improperly abbreviate a word. Seems like these days every time I turn around (thankfully, it's not that bad on this site) I see that someone has written the word "anyway" as "neway" because they're so lazy that they cannot seem to handle typing a word that has six letters.

<SHRUGS> I guess none of that bothers me half as much as some gelhead calling me "dude."

I've always done my best to spell/type properly on forums I use/attend. The reason, for myself anyway, is that forums are archives. People will see that message for years to come in most cases, so I'd prefer to be represented well.

However, in a text, or chat I may be more inclined to dabble in the lesser impressive ways of writing.

Back
Top Bottom