Look, its a bird! No, its a damn helicopter

doit4fun

Just wondering if anyone has had the unfortunate experience of having the local/state drug enforcement air patrol locate and destroy a grow. Are the high-tech gagits they use for spotting as good as they say? An old pirate friend of my suggests placing in small groups of 3 or less and near evergreens of similar size...Is that the way? Should one go for the 3 lb. plus mega plants or focus on the small to med. sized lower yielding ones.
Any input will be greatly appreciated since the season is upon us and I am anxious to go hiking.
Happy Harvest.:morenutes:

Re: Look, its a bird! No, its a damn helicopter.

Most of the time they are just spotted by officers with good eyes. Cannabis is a different shade of green than most other plants in the wild thats why its best to plant them in very small clumps. The bigger the amount of plants the easier they are to spot. They spotted my neighbors grow a couple years ago because he had about 20 plants in a small area.

im sure the big plants are easier to spot

a guy up near me had a awsome grow up in the mountains. he got caught speeding on the way down and got thrwn in jail. but that was his bad.

The facts are as follows helicopters take pictures and review .. they operate alot on snitches info...they mostley just rely on there training and look for novices who ruin it for every one else and get greedy by planting large numbers to close together.Hope this helps!:peacetwo::lot-o-toke:

I encourage everyone to do a litttle research on how drones can be legally used in your jurisdiction.
Here's some of them.
drones | The Weekly Standard
In a lot of areas like here in Seattle they are very limited where the police are allowed to fly them. They are going to be using a helicopter drone here and thats good news because they have a 1000' ceiling which makes them pretty easy to shoot out of the sky.lol

hello weed420 dont know about you but dont you think even mentioning shooting a drone out of the sky would bring unwanted attention to gorrilla growers we already are fighting a big battle to get cannabis legalized come on man think before you write some people might take your statment seriously tks from a new member thongor

howdy weed420 sorry about the flashbacks have a close friend who had his butt in the brush in nam and cambdia having never have been there dont envy the Men who were there to do a job for all of us THANKS thongor

Cannabis also reflect light differently to other plants.. They can use a camera that shows how much light the various plants are reflecting.. Cannabis shows up as much brighter white than other trees, shrubs and plants.. They can simply fly over and watch the monitor and look out for bright patches of white.. I saw it when the local police were showing off their new tech... So yeh, they dont just rely on the officer in the air having good eyes anymore.. I dont know if ALL copters are fitted with these specific cameras..

Basically its the type of camera that shows the screen in shades of white and black.. like when they are watching guided missiles go in... You might have seen in it COD or some other PC military game..

Why don't you try some grow gears for your indoor gardening privacy. I heard we all can protect our hydroponic plants from infrared drone technology using these gears. Let's give a shot what say?

plane use to fly over my greenhouse all the time before i put a sign up with my registry number ,pointed up for them to see. they never fly over anymore

They will start using drones now for a lot of this. A lot cheaper and easier to do. Not the big military drones like you see in the news. The small coffee table size copter drones. These things are very easy to jam the signals and make them crash. All frequencies have to be listed with FAA and FCC. And they have a flight ceiling of 1000 feet. An old CB can be used with a little tweaking and power boost.

Green house???

if you have the space, just build a make-shift shed that has no roof. Then just put the same type of plastic that green houses use to alow light in and keep gasses in, then either move, or plant viens and folege around the shed.

NEXT STEP IS IMPORTANT.....

STFU AND DONT SHOW IT TO ANYONE! lol

Seems pretty self explanitory but its not you who gets caught its your "freind" and he dosnt talk to cops well and spills all your beans. No skin off his back and now your fucked. Indoors is safer because you need a warrent to enter my home, and a kid 'saying' there is a grow in my house is just hear say and wont be grounds for a warrent.

Had my dealings with the helicopter LEO`s. Long story short .....no more outside grows.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

I have constant fly overs near and around me. I know of at least two other gardens near me just from the ol' sniffer opulous on the case. It does not seem to stop the folks from doin their thing! To my knowledge they were fly over and hovers that so far as I can tell have not been compromised. Rather than find out,and I'm with script, moved it indoor! i heard planting tomatoe climbing vines and sunflower plants confuse the F.L.I.R they use on the ghetto birds by me....It's our billion dollar in country drug war that gives these occifers their edge. I dont think flying through the air at 100 plus miles an hour gives you real good vision, come on really, I know there are freaks of nature out there but come on. Or another way to look at it is our taxes our financing them to fuck us!

Re: Look, its a bird! No, its a damn helicopter.

Most of the time they are just spotted by officers with good eyes. Cannabis is a different shade of green than most other plants in the wild thats why its best to plant them in very small clumps. The bigger the amount of plants the easier they are to spot. They spotted my neighbors grow a couple years ago because he had about 20 plants in a small area.

I noticed a concept brought forth by local politicians around here that believe legalizing cannabis would increase revenue stream....that's a no brainer.

I like marveling at the technology that my taxes buy fer these experts. i think there is nothing better than being shot by bullets paid for by tax payer money. gotta love it. wonder what they will try to come up with when america goes back to cannabis farming. I mean after spending billions and incarcerating thousands to circumvent this drug war what will be the reason why they stop it.

They'll probably legalize pot eventually, but good point aashte, what will they fight next? Hmmm. They'll probably outlaw all non-government-controlled Internet access, or some shit. They gotta have power, power, power.

Hmm, never did really notice or think about all the air traffic above my town, till now.

Back
Top Bottom