Bragging Rights

Muttt

OK,

I am 3-4 weeks from harvest. I have no idea how much I will end up with since this is my first grow and my first harvest. And, I also know it is useless to ask anybody "how much do you think I'll get" .... because it's impossible to predict.

So, I figure I'd start a thread for everyone. A place where they can come and brag about thier best harvest of any one plant. Try to be fair .... no wild ass guesses. But to make it more interesting, please list whether you are hydro or soil, strain, dry weight, indoor or outdoor.

Well ...... who's first.

What was you best harvest with any one plant????

Strain is BlackCherry Soda, outdoor grow, FFOF+roots organic soil+ Humbolts Baement blend . First grow in about 15 years or so all were from clone and planted in one of the hottest times I could find to do it. Her name is Quadzilla harvested October of 2012.
2012_1052.jpg

2012_1014.jpg

budding_0101.jpg

budding_036.jpg

Small plant planted late in July and went through that heat wave in NorCal, was almost 108 when tghe clones went out she pulled a little over 11 oz dry and with her two sisters i got a litle over a pound so there we go lets see some bud. Still curing the bud will trim it up and take some shots. Peace OG let see some pic's .
Sorry for the small pics that is a 24oz beer can there with the bud.

I still have about 2-3 weeks before I can harvest. I've got some bud on there. But, they just aren't filling out like some I see out there. I'm hoping they pick up a little the last week or two. I'm expecting about an ounce or two from each plant.

Hey Muttt, great thread you started :). I feel really proud about pulling 8 ounces off my 7 autos :yahoo:

Soil, 3x5, 600W, yields range from 10g to 75g per plant. Mind you half of the harvest is fluffy airy buds because it's my first grow, but I'm still super excited :).

I'd be more than happy with 40 grams each. I'm on day 53 of flower. We shall see what I end up with in a week or two.

Well .... here's what I ended up with. Havested at 60 days. Would have gone another week but had to harvest a little early to save them from mites. Don't know what weight yet ... have to dry it first.

DSCF06371.JPG

Did end up with a nice amount of trim. Probably make some RSO from it.
DSCF06381.JPG

I completely forgot about this thread. I got about 2.1, 2.3 and 2.5 from the LA Kush, GDP and Maui. It worked out to be right about 7 ounces of dried bud. Which is just fine considering all the problems I had. I also ended up with almost 300 grams of trim for tincture and RSO. So, I got twice what I was hoping for. So, I'm not at all disappointed. And, it's really strong and smokes really great.

As for being pot bound. The root balls were perfect. All nice little hair roots (from the air pruning of the cloth pots) and filled about 80 percent of the pot. But, didn't get root bound at all. I would say it just the right amount. Then again. Bigger pot, more roots ... more roots, more bud. This time I'm running 7 gallon pots instead.

Well I harvesting today my Querkle at 60 days. I'll give a weight when I cut it down. She is small and I think its a bad pheono type. But i can share a pix for ya.
P10105111.JPG
>My Blue Dream is about 20-30days away.Thats the girl I'm counting on. Are they still doing plant of the month cause this is the one I would enter. here a pix of that 2
P10104961.JPG
P1010507.JPG

Querkle & Blue Dream

Back
Top Bottom