can someone help me out with vision white widow auto strain?

Have grown White Widow before, with one growing as we speak. But they are not auto`s, so don`t know if I can be of help. What questions do you have ? Can`t answer `em if we don`t know `em.

Once again, what questions do you have ?
Can`t answer if we don`t know the question.
Have grown auto`s, just not White Widow.

I am getting ready to grow my first autos.Dinafem Critical Cheese. Here are the basics of what I have learned by researching the crop.

Autos are a hybrid cross with either cannabis sativa and/or Indicas and Cannabis ruderalis. Ruderalis is a landrace species which was native in short season cooler climates. So nothing mystical or different than regular hybrids there.

Culturally the important points that I have learned so far are:

-Most seed companies agree that the seed should be germinated in the same container that you plan on growing the plant out in. Or at the very least transplanted into that container very shortly after germination.You do not want to waste your vegetative growth time period with the plant under going transplant shock.

-From what I have read the plant seems to trigger directly into flowering as soon as root growth is restricted. Therefore the container that you plant into should be from 3-5 gallons for optimal yieldif you are doing a soil grow. Many hydro setups would work well also

-Most breeders suggest using a lighter more airy potting mix in soil grows for the same reason. To allow the roots to have unrestricted quick growth.

-Most breeders agree that the best photo period is 16-18/24 during the entire growing cycle for best yield.

-From what I have learned it doesn't seem to me that other than maybe one light application of a higher nitrogen vegetating fertilizer that vegging fertilization is of much use. I plan on lightly feeding a diluted flowering fertilizer mix including my micro's early in the growth period. Alot of phosphate based fertilizers take a while for them to be available and utilized by the plant. As always i will include Surperthrive in every other feeding. Other than that I plan a very light feeding schedule and in all honesty the plant could easily go without one based upon what is available in most commercial potting mixes.

-I plan on growing mine on a light watering schedule in a effort to make the roots constantly grow in their search for water.

Ok, that's my game plan I have never grown autos before but that's my best suggestions. I am sure others on here would have some additional input if I left anything out.

Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom