Just found my cat sunbathing in the 400w

cherryhaze

image8697.jpg

Re: Just found my cat sunbathing in the 400w...

lol, I just showed my wife yesterday how two of our cats think my 600w HPS is the sun and do this as well - cats are awesome, fact :)

One of my cats loves the trim, she eats it like a salad :)

KEEP YOUR PETS AWAY FROM YOUR PLANTS!!!!!!!

Cute and all but promotes un clean poor organized growing areas.

Dutty I co-sign wholeheartedly! :cough:
Having pets in the grow area just isn't a good idea unless you like introducing challenges to your learning curve.
I have a dog but I dont play that.
Some grow bud pics I see pet hairs and its just not cool.
Now, if they bud wash then that's another matter.:cheesygrinsmiley:

A properly ventilated small grow with air circulation should not have an issue with the occasional feline intruder. Just had an escaped kitten come back in the house after 20 min in -2 weather. So the grow is locked. Smile....it's all goooood.

A properly ventilated small grow with air circulation should not have an issue with the occasional feline intruder. Just had an escaped kitten come back in the house after 20 min in -2 weather. So the grow is locked. Smile....it's all goooood.

Not good. No no. Not unless you want many "occassional " intruders invading and sucking the life force out of you plants.

Its no lie it should be called the trogan pet. They (the pest and mold spores)are just looking for a free ride. A matter of fact I'd recommend not wearing anything you've worn outside while we are on this topic

I do not be leave we are talking animals living in our grow space. Oh I have had pests. That being said, a small grow, with proper vitalization and circulation.......should have included personal attention....most pests I have handled with some soapy water. Except, the cat's and mice.

Its no lie it should be called the trogan pet. They (the pest and mold spores)are just looking for a free ride. A matter of fact I'd recommend not wearing anything you've worn outside while we are on this topic
I'm sorry but that seems a tad extreme, while i can agree that allowing pets to come and go from your grow unchecked is a bad idea as they can inadvertently hurt your girls. I can not and will not EVER believe that you need to ban your pets from your grow entirely, or that you need to wear "fresh" clothes when working on your crop. This is a weed people, it grows quite fine outdoors without any human help, where every critter known to man (and some that aren't) come into direct or indirect contact with your ladies all day everyday. If what you were proposing was true then there would quite literally be no pot anywhere on the planet, because it would have died out ages ago. MJ is one tough plant, and while we can do our best to give it the best environment possible to grow ... it really doesn't need us to survive. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can only speak from my experience, and from what I've seen there doesn't seem to be too much to worry about so long as you use some basic common sense and close attention to what your girls are telling you.

Back
Top Bottom