Revegging after seeds

kokes

Hi,
this year I started my plants way too early, on March 21st. I planted regular seeds, nothing special. After few days I got 4 seedlings, and now after 3 weeks my plants started flowering being about 3 inches tall. It is now 13 hours light 11 hours dark schedule outside where I live, days getting longer. Since I have no more seeds I thought I would use this very early flowering to produce some. My idea is to plant the herbs outside once I get seeds from my windowsill and let them reveg. Imagine very early sexing crossed with monstercropping. My question is whether the plants will make it through. I cannot use artificial lights (I have been cut off the electricity), I only use windowsill and guerilla plots.
Thanks a bunch.
Kokes

If you are going to let them mate then put them out side to do that. You do not want male pollen at all inside your house or grow room. If light changes just start Bringing female inside for dark for 12 hours and take a ziplock bag or a glass jar and knock the pollen off the male into it and store it to put on mother or make sure the mother is knocked up with it and kill males and just bring mother in after 12 hours light and put her in all dark place with ZERO light.

Thanks CO Finest, that was fast. What you wrote makes sense. It is a bit cold outside so I keep them in for now, we may get some frosts until mid May. Luckily I am one of those few people who don't mind males, I am planning to keep them into maturity. Two years in row I had no males out of 24 plants combined, all regular seeds, no clones. I am very happy to have males after all that time. I will harvest as much pollen as I can and keep it in containter, mix it with flour just before paintbrushing the females and all that. Should my females die while bearing seeds this young, well, they will. But I think they can make it through.

Back
Top Bottom