first grow help

Mrmetfan

I seen this posted here and there but with no answers. Hopefully someone here xould help me. I have auto chemdogs growing in soil. They are about a week from being chopped/harvested. They are covered in trichomes. The problem is no smell. I read of people messing up the dry and cure and there weed smells like hay/grass. Tje thing is mine smells like that already. Is there something I did wrong ? I took a small bud off to smoke and it really didnt get me too high and had some smell on my finger but thats about it. Is my first grow a loss ? Whats going on ?

I actually grew a strain before that had practically no smell it was called sweet moby by a company called zambeza seeds.
the whole time it was growing it smelled like hay.
massive big buds but the smoke wasent very good in the end.
Im pretty sure it was just the strain even though I had a content battle with high temps it was a high yielding strain tho

Im actually still in the flush process. Didnt actually cut her down yet. It dosent have a smell to it unless I handle it with my fingers. Kind of like pine needles . You know how they dont smell unless u touxh them. This is really driving me xrazy

I know it may be hard but just relax. There is nothing at this point that you can do to change anything. Just dry it as slow as you can without a danger of mold and cure it in a glass jar. Some plants just don't smell a lot. As far as potency, there is nothing that you can do. It's in the genetics. You can try for more amber trichomes but that won't get you higher per se. Maybe just sleepier. Good luck and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

So what I would like to know is.......
If it dosent smell NOW
If I cut-dry-cure, can that bring some good smell out
I thought the cure process brings the dank smell back. Or is it to make the dank smell appear? My lady is dankless

So what I would like to know is.......
If it dosent smell NOW
If I cut-dry-cure, can that bring some good smell out
I thought the cure process brings the dank smell back. Or is it to make the dank smell appear? My lady is dankless
curing is for flavor, and smell, i've grown 5 different strains and none of them really ever stunk up the place it could be the genetics of the strain or your humidity is low or you could be pulling he to early some strains get odor later into flower, be patient wait until she's ripe

Back
Top Bottom