haha funny grow check this out

dankhead151

so a while back i had an old terrarium that was my girlfriends she didn't maintain so the plants died. so i decided to put two seeds in there just to see what would happen and to my surprise a few months later they look like this. what should i do? try and transplant if possible or just leave them be. lol kind of a funny problem to have
image-51.jpg

so you think i should leave both potted together if i transplanted. covering the roots are definitely an option. i know the type of soil in there was a potting mix i bought when i first made the terrarium also has some rocks in the soil and charcoal (which I've heard tricks roots into thinking there thirsty or something)

lol what about just adding soil to the container kinda covering the main stem up some, it doesn't get much light anyways on the bottom. would the roots grow up though?

are they showng sex yet? if they are both females, then i would break the glass hahaha, buy a new one if its missed!

but before i would prepare possibly for convienience, a 60 litre plastic storage box, dril lots of holes on the with a drill, like 1 cm drill bit, then get some nice soil for the beautys, and keep them together and repot into the box..

downside of glass is, no drainage holes, and roots exposed to sun!

the next four days are good days to transplant it :)

make sure that you take pics of what you do next :)

I agree with OnTheMove. Sex them and clone them if they are from a decent strain. if it is just bag weed, well , would not waste much efforts with them

Back
Top Bottom