Where are the lunar planters of 420 mag?

OnTheMove

Hi :420:

i thought i would start a thread about lunar planting, and try to see how many people here are into this?

i have since 2 weeks started to grow my weed according to the moon..

anyone doing it out there?!

check out my journal mike :)

I planted my first batch of seeds this season with the New Moon :)

oh wait you germinated the seeds on new moon?! apparently its on the full moon is best for germination! or when the moon is on a water sign :) did you do it because you are interested in lunar planting?

No man, full moon is good for fertilization and harvesting. New moon is for starting seeds.

oh wow, ive learnt the oppersite, i learnt that there is naturally more moisture around at full moon, and this helps the seed to swell and crack quicker, and then when the moon shrinks to new moon,the roots develop. i learnt that in new moon there is not much moisture and seeds take ages to sprout lol..

I believe that it adds none, but helps with germination issues (I had 90% germination rate), and with vigour.

well lunar planting was started again in modern days by Rudolf Steiner. I say started again because before technology every farmer in the whole world used the moon for planting, feeding, pruning and maintanence and harvesting at the correct times with NATURE (not a wrist watch and christian calender) it is now call biodynamic gardening, many organic frams here in switzerland are reverting back to these old ways.

in short, by planting 100% with the moon, with vegetables, grains , fruit trees, herbs, basically any growing thing you will get 40 - 45% more at harvest time..

have you any source for your claim of 40-50% increase in yield? seems like if that was true, everyone would be doing it, and not just tiny minorities on weed forums.

it doesn't help that you both contradict each other, too.

with regards germination rates, I am still at 100% germ with 100% females, and I just chuck them in when it suits me tbh :Namaste:

the proof is when you read about rudolf steiner.. and there are many organic food and cow farms reverting back to this method.. sorry to be the one to tell you this, but the reason you dont know about all this is because of your goverment :) if everyone knew how to farm then the system would crash,, tut tut thats bad for them because its good for you!
in europe in every town or most, there are wald schule (forest schools) alternative education for kids.. these were started by rudolf steiner, hence they are called steiner schools.. they teach kids how to grow vegetables organic and other life lessons instaed of the shit they teach in mainstream schools

"As a general rule of thumb when the Moon is WAXING, plants develop leaves and above ground systems, when it is waning plants develop their root systems. Planting leafy crops such as cannabis that grow above ground are best sown at WAXING moon and those that will require strong root systems or grow below ground should be sown after full moon, in the waning phase."

i like my plants to require a strong root system, rather than more leaves, hence why i start on full moon(ok 2 days before), you get 4 days of WAXING moon for the seed leaves to pop up, then 14 days of a WANING moon for the root to grow like crazy !

and thats all i have to say :)

so, what you are saying is that UK farmers are less knowledgeable about farming techniques than the government ministers who have secret knowledge of how to increase yields by 40 of 50%, but who are not telling anyone, because they want us all to starve as populations increase?

I'm gonna sit this one out now as the crazy just got too much :Namaste:

I started my career as a chemist working on grass (walking on variety) and potatoes, studying various growing techniques to suit various strains, the data was then fed back to the food manufacturing industries, hence my interest in what seemed like an interesting concept.

no im saying that the people dont get taught how to be self sustainable, because then we wont have to work to get money to go to the supermarkets, work to buy clothes, fuels ect (we could grow hemp and make everything) we could all have our own animals and gardens, but why dont we get taught this?!
and why are more people being finacially forced into appartments with no room to grow or keep animals, instead of haveing a house with land?!
How many children or even adults for that matter, have ever grown a lettuce?!
Of course they dont want us to starve but they want the control, there was a good video, a short one called people farming on youtube :)
but anyway its what you see is what you believe, i just look behind the curtain :)
have a great day !

there are many, many reasons why we don't ask sustain ourselves off the land, with time to do it being the biggest problem, not to mention local climates restricting the range of what we can grow/keep; we have farmers for a reason :Namaste:

exactly, we dont have time (what do you do with YOUR time?) hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

Back
Top Bottom