Share Your Nutrient Line-Up

SlickChief

So what's everybody else using for nutes?
And how do you like them?

I keep mine pretty simple
-FoxFarm Trio (Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom)
-Bud Candy
-Hawaiian Bud & Bloom as a finisher.

I was just wondering, and wanted to see how many people mixed brands, or stuck to one company, and whatnot.

I like the General Hydroponics Flora trio:
GH Flora Grow
GH Flora Micro
GH Flora Bloom

I also use their Calcium/Magnesium supplement as well as their pH Up/Down.

I've stuck with the same brand mostly because I've been apprehensive about disrupting the synergy within the lineup. Aslo it's affordable and readily available locally.

I have had no issues at all with the Flora series.

/Obi Wan
:Namaste:

Purchased on Amazon for almost nothing, $50 worth of FDA (food safe) approved chems replaced $400 in store bought, pre-made nute BS.
All fertilizers I use are "food safe" and FDA approved for food/fertilizer.

MonoPotassium Phosphate 0-52-34
Urea 50-0-0
Calcium Nitrate 15-0-0 (19% calcium)
Magnesium Sulfate (10% mag, 14% sulfur)
Water soluble seaweed 1-0-18
Water soluble Humic acids
Azomite
well water @ 20ppm.

PPM never goes above 800. About mid-way through bloom, I flush them and boil some powdered and water-soluble guano and transfer to organic. ps, that monopotassium phosphate is awesome!!!! it has a perfect pH for hydroponioc coir and cannabis.

schultz all purpose 10-15-10(at the beginning)

Botanicare pro grow
Botanicare pro bloom soil
Botanicare Liquid Karma or Floralicious plus
Botanicare silica Blast
Botanicare Sweet Raw
Botanicare Hydroplex or AN Big Bud
Botanicare Cal Mag plus

Also have some granular feed such as CIL Tomato food which gives about 6-12-12
and I will use molasses during flowering as well

Chicken manure, Cow manure, Pig manure, worm castings, molasses, fish emulsion, seaweed emulsion.

And GH Maxibloom, because the regulations here try to stop the sales of high phosphorus organic fertilizers (such as bonemeal). I would like to be 100% organic, but there's not point growing a bud with high nitrogen, high phosphorus.

GH flora grow micro and bloom. 1/2 of their reccomend dosage up to 3/4 . GH PH down and running aquashield in the tanks.

Botanicare pro grow
Botanicare pro bloom soil
Botanicare Liquid Karma
Botanicare Tea

Neptune's Garden fish & seaweed

the above seem to be fairly forgiving for a beginner

Advanced 3 part jungle juice--with bud candy and kool bloom in flower

Amour S.I

aquasheild,hydroguard

Heisenberg tea

PPM stay below 600 in veg and 1100 in flower.

Advance Nutrients; PH Perfect 3 part, grow, bloom, and micro. Also add Rhinoskin, and Bud Candy. Promix organic/25% perilite soil. Also about 1/3 cup of dynamite purple. Plants love this, the dynamite really kicks them in the ass. Harvests have doubled with the dynamite!

A little pigeon shit I get from sweeping my yard. for sure going to use some of my urine as the plants develop.
Someone was telling me pigeon shit is better than chicken shit cos of the different diet to that of the caged up chicken.
Sometimes I pour a little mango juice too.

Back
Top Bottom