Our 420 :)

This thread is more just a comment and some rough thoughts being thrown out whilst I'm high (shocking) :)

420 when I joined was in many ways very similar to the way it is at present. Yet the members that stick around for a good while, often feel like changes are happening that may be out of their control and in their mind detrimental.
I myself have felt this recently, believing that the common decency and our self regulation within the community were slipping. For a moment I wobbled, yet since that daft moment my resolve has hardened.
Simply put its us the members that make this site what it is. THIS IS NOT TAKING AWAY FROM THE 420 STAFF!!!! So with this thought I have realized it is up to us who have bathed in the pool of 420 knowledge and grown that owe back to this community.
When things seem to change or develop into a lesser route for our community, then it most certainly the time us older members should unite, pull together to help keep the true and worthy message of our second home pointing in its true direction.
To any new members, were a chilled bunch who like a laugh, yet we try to keep things fairly inoffensive, as we have many creeds, colours and persuasions(obviously) So please one and all be aware that it is our input and our conduct that in eventuality gives this site and community the great standing and reputation it has deservedly earned.

So to anyone thinking of the change is to much or that the message is being lost somewhere!? Then it is then we should act and speak out in the correct and positive manner, steering the wondrous site back into the harmonised home of good trusted knowledge! :)

So I indeed call on all members to strive to maintain the position of premier site of its kind, through simple common sense! :)

Back
Top Bottom