2015 Cannabis cultivation resolutions

Dutty Panty

So I figured everyones got there goals this year for harvesting a crop or multiple crops for either recreational or medicinal use. We here at our farm are very excited for the new year. We are going recreational at 9000 Sq ft by may it looks like. The build will start soon. I'll continue my grow garden thread and then well call it so long on here. If you need my help I'll stay a member and consult but once we go recreational I'll no longer be able to help my 420 members. I wish all growers the best and good luck. I'll still post but my views seem at times washed aside do to people's jaded or bought views.

So in conclusion what are your cannabis goals for 2015

Mine you will see in a up and coming high times magazine

To 2015
The one,the only
Dutty Panty

If you're fortunate to live in an area where it's legal, more power to you. I have goals but first we gotta drag the entire US society into the 21st century and get the stuff legalized. Laws which are now so against the will of the people need to be put out to dry.

Happy New Year all.

Staying outa the can sounds good.
I just hope to produce some nice oil to help my wife, and then I'll burn the leftovers :lot-o-toke:

Staying outa the can sounds good.
I just hope to produce some nice oil to help my wife, and the I'll burn the leftovers :lot-o-toke:
I started life with nothing.......
And I still have most of it left

I love your saying. lol. Been my mantra for decades!! lol

I started life with nothing.......
And I still have most of it left

I love your saying. lol. Been my mantra for decades!! lol

And I'm always tellin my kids that;
"I've forgotten more shit then they'll ever remember" :)

Cheers

this year i plan to experiment with different techniques like super cropping and LST specifically...my goal is to increase my yield so i can last longer and not having to go to my dealer too much

Mine is to use my room more efficiently. I am a clone farmer and am busy as hell from January till June - but the room sits dark the other six months. Usually I am so BURNED out from the clone season that I need some time off. But, I think I should do at least one run and bring to flower some of my girls in a SCROG.
And, my New Years resolution is to do just that.
Get back to my (flower) roots.

Mid January and clones are JUST starting to move here in N. California. In a month I won't be able to keep up with demand and will be cranking out 300 babies a week. (and sleeping in my spare time).

~ Auggie ~

Mine is to use my room more efficiently. I am a clone farmer and am busy as hell from January till June - but the room sits dark the other six months. Usually I am so BURNED out from the clone season that I need some time off. But, I think I should do at least one run and bring to flower some of my girls in a SCROG.
And, my New Years resolution is to do just that.
Get back to my (flower) roots.

Mid January and clones are JUST starting to move here in N. California. In a month I won't be able to keep up with demand and will be cranking out 300 babies a week. (and sleeping in my spare time).

~ Auggie ~

Damn right Auggie get them girls ready I want to see your ladies fully mature. Get back to those roots.

Dutty Panty
I wish you the best of luck, in making to High Times Magazine. Would like to see you even win the Cannibis Cup.
I have enjoyed reading your threads, pluss learned so much.
My resolution would be to continue to learn, and for my harvests to get progesivily better each time(right now I'm concentrating on my soilless mix)

i wanna grow
:cheer: I would start by clicking the tab at the top of the page marked "Grow room" to start with. Find a topic you need there nivek. Good luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom