A well deserved shout out to

McCdive

I don't know if this is the right place to air this out or not, but something needs to be addressed and maybe this is the place. Who knows, more people might do this on a regular basis!!!

<<< ATTENTION!!! >>>

Yesterday, while surfing my new favorite web site,:420:, I had a catastrophe happen while trying to send a post. So I did what every one does, I reported it.
The response time was GREAT. we then sent off to each other a barrage of e-mails back and forth for a couple hours trying to resolve it. There was a team of 15 people crammed into a tiny room. Smoking & Rolling and having a good time with people. Mind you, nothing got fixed. and we never really knew what happened in the first place, but that's okay. Time it's self fixed what ever it was.
But I wanted to take a moment to raise awareness to the 15 poor soles that chain themselves to laptops every day with nothing more in mind than to keep you absolutely stoned on the best possible pot, helped to grow by the best possible members and all this costs you absolutely NOTHING!!!! So HELLLL YAAAA!!! Thanks :420: staff. You guys rock!!! -----Andy----- :)

:cheer::bravo::goodjob::thanks::byebye::theband::allgood::yahoo::Rasta::tommy::smokin::blunt::rofl:

the preceding was not a paid endorsement. I just got stoned and wanted to ramble on aimlessly. that and to say "hi" to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom