handheld cannabis analyzer

sir grow alot

MyDx - A Device for a better life

Anyone else seen this???

This is just incredible! I figured it had to happen sooner or later just didn't fiure id see one so soon.

Check it out, I know what I want for early birthday present.....TO: ME...FROM:ME.....Thanks ME:thumb::lot-o-toke:

cool good to know, I wasn't aware of the cost to send into the lab.

So then at that cost it pays for its self after you have tested 15 samples the 16th sample would be at no cost...:high-five:

Accuracy to within 5% GC, Does that mean if I tested to 20% THC that it could be anywhere from 15% to 25% ?

Great find!!!:bravo: definitely gonna get one! It would pay for itself in no time

Agreed! im right there with you JT! probably wont be till late spring till I can afford one with all the upgrades I gotta do currently. if you do plz let me know so I can check I t out with you :high-five:

Accuracy to within 5% GC, Does that mean if I tested to 20% THC that it could be anywhere from 15% to 25% ?

I think it would mean 5% of the final number. Tested at 20% would mean it was actually 19-21%.

@neikodog that seems right but if I get a chance this weekend/ if I remember im gonna call the guys from my dx and see what they say.

dutty, please, inform the ignorant please, your testing of your marijuana is for what purpose? I have a pretty good idea but, just the facts maam, please.

Thanks for the link DP great info...loved it, wish I could do the same my man....., in time :)

dutty, please, inform the ignorant please, your testing of your marijuana is for what purpose? I have a pretty good idea but, just the facts maam, please.

For consumers to see thc,cbd cbg,foreign matter,terpenes profile. All around better knowledge of what your consuming.

thanks dutty, pretty much what I thought,, I saw some darn good numbers in the thread about showing the test results. they were your tests? think so. thc mid 20's in some,, nice.. something to strive for, cheers, nivek

Back
Top Bottom