Age old marijuana mystery finally revealed

a mystery to me anyway,, i am talking about the fibers one finds in their weed. i always wondered how they got in there,, well, i found out, with my first indoor harvest. little fibers everywhere. i guess they attach while the buds are growing and the bud grows around them,, guess i best get some filters, cheers, nivek:peacetwo:

oh, ok , no, not rockwool, just airborn fibers, cat hairs, clothing fibers, dust stuff, tiny floaty things, and such,

The weed hairs!?! :p

Depends on your growroom.
Who cares, better smokin some dustparticles from inside, than the sh.. from outside, particulate matter, soot, caterpilars, animal hairs ...

i know, not an world altering post, just sayin, is all. i am sure i am not the first one who has broke open a nug to find a hair in there,, am i? another reason to grow ones own. btw,, not healthy to 'eat' marijuana, from unknown sources, for just that reason,, who knows whats in there. one thing not in there,,,,, trichomes,, they take em all out first, then we get it, dicks,, grow yer own,, ya

Keep in mind all those years It could of been spider mite webbing. Cannabis fiber. Airborne particulates or the worst random body hairs from the uber hippy grower that waters and maintains naked. Just saying

No that's not me.

And nothing against hippies. Just saying.

Isn't there a procedure for washing buds on here somewhere? Everybody needs to eat a pound of dirt before they die.

Reminds me of an old joke: Know what the last sound a pubic hair makes before it hits the ground? Petewie.

~ Auggie ~

to the tune of I've been every where

I've seen pubic hairs man more than I can bare man I even got my share man beneath my underwear man sticking out here and there man I've seen pubic hairs

I've seen straight ones
Taint ones
On your dinner plate ones
Round ones
Blonde ones
Floating in the pond ones

I've seen pubic hair.

to the tune of I've been every where

I've seen pubic hairs man more than I can bare man I even got my share man beneath my underwear man sticking out here and there man I've seen pubic hairs

I've seen straight ones
Taint ones
On your dinner plate ones
Round ones
Blonde ones
Floating in the pond ones

I've seen pubic hair.

Someone get this man a cookie. Made my day!

will stick,, and does stick,, cheers stick

:bravo:

very nice,, and too true,, great post,, cheers

The morning due outside, spray with rainwater inside and outside helps a lot....
Also the leaves protect the buds as well as feeding them with plant sugars....
Not that much stuff sticks on them, either
Greenhouse is the best, the air is pretty clean
where I live, not any worse then smoking spider mites and radon like indoors...lol

I noticed with my loop I was finding a lot of dust and fiber I was halfway through flower when I notice. I need a better filter.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How do these Ole threads keep resurrecting themselves, ha,,

I could wash them, yes,, great idea, and i do,, every beautiful bud,, but,, washing does not remove the fibers ingrown into the buds,, Nuttin does,, ceptin me,, of course,, when imsees em anyhow,, no worries,,

Back
Top Bottom