It is not a weed!

RandomEighty8

I for one would not grow a weed or put special care into a weed.

So I don't understand when some douchebags come out with its just a weed..... Well I say it is not.

What is the definition of weed?

noun
1.a wild plant growing where it is not wanted and in competition with cultivated plants.

So if we are cultivating cannabis for buds its a crop. I don't know any one who grows intentionally but puts it somewhere it is not wanted.....

So next time you feel like saying its just a weed STFU

Call it whatever makes you sleep easy at night man. Weed is an old slang term that does not mean an unwanted plant.
I call it weed and everyone knows what I'm talking about. Why get so hung up on a word when there are plenty of better things to be doing with your time?

Call it whatever makes you sleep easy at night man. Weed is an old slang term that does not mean an unwanted plant.
I call it weed and everyone knows what I'm talking about. Why get so hung up on a word when there are plenty of better things to be doing with your time?

The point being made here is not that people call it "weed", but that some call it "a weed"

tremendously important topic. got me off the couch,, i was locked there too. my definition of a weed Is a plant that is not where you want it,, so,, if your weed is a weed, when it once was a seed, then do the weed a good deed, give your weed some good feed, and what else the weed need, and pick up a good read, and put the weed where you want it to be seed,, cheers

tremendously important topic. got me off the couch,, i was locked there too. my definition of a weed Is a plant that is not where you want it,, so,, if your weed is a weed, when it once was a seed, then do the weed a good deed, give your weed some good feed, and what else the weed need, and pick up a good read, and put the weed where you want it to be seed,, cheers
:bravo::rofl::rofl::rofl::allgood:

Yes I know plenty of people who call it weed in slang. I'm talking about people calling it a weed when growing. Its not a f***ing weed.

Why let people keep calling it something incorrect?

I guess I am a sissy then. I love flowers,, the smell,, oh,, the smell,, cheers

Never thought about it. But what I do is take a plant that some may call whatever and I take real good care of it. I put in into a 5 gallon DWC with a screen above it and I do my best to make a forest covered in snow. So with that said it's time to roll 1 up of people. :blunt:

I for one would not grow a weed or put special care into a weed.

So I don't understand when some douchebags come out with its just a weed..... Well I say it is not.

What is the definition of weed?

noun
1.a wild plant growing where it is not wanted and in competition with cultivated plants.

So if we are cultivating cannabis for buds its a crop. I don't know any one who grows intentionally but puts it somewhere it is not wanted.....

So next time you feel like saying its just a weed STFU

By definition though would that not mean the only time a plant isn't a weed is when it has its own climate/micro-climate?

People have called it grass before but we all know that cannabis is not "grass" weed is just a slang term and as we all know slang is never a correct definition

They can call it what they want, I wouldn't sweat it. "Marijuana" and "pot" seem to be the words the media most often uses when they're vilifying it, so I try to steer clear of those words. "Weed" doesn't bother me.

Back
Top Bottom