My big gamble

thehitman

Well, I took a big gamble with my garden. Set everything up on timers to water daily, fans running 24/7, tanks full to have enough water/nutes to last, and took off for the Caribbean for 16 days.

When I get back I may have a good bloom in progress, or a disaster. Don't have anyone to tend the garden so must improvise.

The projected consumption of water should be OK - as long as there is no power outage during my trip.

wish me well! :Namaste:

Good luck
I did 7 days no problem
Enjoy your vaca.

I'm BACK!! All is well, after 16 days, the garden is fine! Some plants needed water, some were too wet - overall AOK!

The veg garden needed some repotting and pruning. The flower garden needed some extra attention on the lights and nutes, one was bleached under the LED, but swapped with another to HPS.

The crop will continue fine.

I recommend the method for gardeners who need to be away for a few days.

My next problem is too many plants??

I'm BACK!! All is well, after 16 days, the garden is fine! Some plants needed water, some were too wet - overall AOK!

The veg garden needed some repotting and pruning. The flower garden needed some extra attention on the lights and nutes, one was bleached under the LED, but swapped with another to HPS.

The crop will continue fine.

I recommend the method for gardeners who need to be away for a few days.

My next problem is too many plants??

We have the same problem my friend.

Happy to hear that! What a relief! Great prep work!

Back
Top Bottom