navar

Hi! Any one know anything about this Product from Italy?

7736.JPG

Do you Think it's working? I know that there is several threds about the quality, but what quality are we talking about? If I pay $200 for a Ice O Later ore a set of Bubble Bags ore if I buy a set on Ebay for $25 from China, then I Think every one whit a brain know that you get what you pay for. But if the size of a thing is 100cm ore 220 Microne, then it is the same no mather where you buy it from. So we all get it! You get better quality if you pay more... But is it the qulity of the bags ore the finish Product that is differente? If you buy a chinis brand for $25 with 220, 90 and 38 micron, and buy a ice o later from Milla with the same 220, 90 and 38 micron and use same trim and same amount of trim, will Millas Ice o Later ore the Bubble Bags mak a better Hash? Ore will they produce more ore is it just the "user-quality" which is better?? I mean is it just that they last longer and you can re-use them more? Is it therfor you pay $100 - $200? And my last question.... Say that I have a 5gallon/19liter 4 set bag with 220, 90, 70 and 43 microns, and say I have just pulled up the last bag from the bucket with ice, water and 600-700g trim..... can I then take a 1gallon 38 micron bag, put it in a bucket and strain through the ice water from the 5 gallon bucket? Will it work? In that case, can I buy onle one big 5 gallon bag and a set of 3, 4, 5 even 8 one gallon bags? It will be half the price!!?

Am I thinking right? Can some one correct me in that case? And has any one bought a cheaper variant and then upgraded to a better brand? Can you so, give us some info please??

Have a nice day folks... :Namaste:

I bought the cheap $25 bags that I ordered from Amazon. They are a little stiff to work with, but they do the job just fine, no complaints.

You will still end up getting decent product out of them. The only thing I would be worried about is the quality of the material and how many extractions they would last, but they would be easily and cheaply replaced so that wouldn't be a huge deal.

Back
Top Bottom