Thank you guys for helping myself and my community, You've helped more than you know.

capcapcaptain

So I started growing a couple years ago with a LOT of help from you guys. I wanted to stop by and thank you all. You didn't just help me out, but you've helped my community as well. Since growing/selling in my area is illegal, there's no taxes on it (obviously). Being a part of the community, I feel that I still need to give a bit back, so over the course of these years I've been taxing myself by donating 10% of my profit to local charities and using the rest to continue to grow the business. Since my product has become better and better (thanks to you fine people), demand has sky-rocketed, and I've taken on some more growers. Our goal now is to open a completely funded community centre for at risk youth. The thing is, we're almost there, we have almost completely funded a local community centre thanks to you guys :) We're trying to expand more and get involved with the community as much as we can because they need this money more than the government does. I'm just absolutely overjoyed at how much we'll be able to help others with this money and I thought I needed to pay respect where it is due. So once again, thank you guys, you're awesome, and I wish I could hug every one of you.

Cheers,
Cap

Re: Thank you guys for helping myself and my community, You've helped more than you k

I'm with Antics + reps for sure. It's great to show appreciation in something thats only propelled you further into something you're passionate about. Well done bud!

Re: Thank you guys for helping myself and my community, You've helped more than you k

That is really awesome what you are doing, but I have to ask: don't you worry they will wonder were the funds are coming from?

Thanks guys :)

Juan, I do worry. I worry every day. My parents probably worry more than I do. I could go to prison for a long time because of the size of our operation. In the end though, if we were able to save just one persons life, I think I could live with it. I'm trying to expand our current group and find more people in the industry to help fund more projects. I think we could really help change the image of the whole industry with more things like this. I know I'm a bit of a dreamer, but I'm still going to try.

I understand those worries, because it's not yet legal where I am either. With legislation rapidly changing though there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Here's to you guys man, you will make it to legalization.

Awesome read! I have an operation going as well and it is thanks to 420 mag and all the helpful peeps on here. I'm on my second year of doing this and this will be my 4th grow. My current crop is barneys farm pineapple chunk only one more week to grow!!!!! hahhahaha

Back
Top Bottom