Anyone doing Dr Krippling incredible bulk?

i just harvested one and i have one in flower and 4 clones .. my first harvest was just ok . i ran into some late flowering issues . still got 4 0zs. quality just wasent there but it was my fault . i didnt have a de humidifier and i lost about 4 ozs to mold.

4 ounces, jamie.

I just germinated 3 IB seeds yesterday. I was thinking of doing another journal, but posting pics on 420 is such a pain in the dick and trying to keep them sorted for later use or finding is fucking impossible. Started 11 seeds yesterday, but this site makes it too hard to post stuff. A shame. Sure are some nice people on here. :(

I'm on my first grow, ive got super silver haze and incredible bulk. They look identical plant and shape wise, I've fim'ed them both twice. Do you have pics of yours? How do I upload mine to show you?

I have the same two plants growing now and they are the completely opposite for me. My SSH looks pure sativa with thin leaves and my IB has big fat indica leaves. I have grown them both before and they looked the same way back then too for me.

What do yours look like?

I'm on my first grow, ive got super silver haze and incredible bulk. They look identical plant and shape wise, I've fim'ed them both twice. Do you have pics of yours? How do I upload mine to show you?

I also got my SSH from Herbies. But my pheno has thinner leaves then yours. I have read that SSH has many phemo's to her.

If you look in my Sig, I have an Incredible Bulk and a Dream Machine running in the "Goes Big" thread. I also have a Silver Super Haze that is 6 weeks into flower. :peace:

DSC_017820.JPG
these are the two next to each other

Thanks for chiming in, Sparky, Duke & SG. Duke, I'll be checking in on your grows ;-)
I just got the beans in RW cubes. They haven't even popped yet. One SSH looks like it's going to be a dud. Not sure yet.
Thanks guys. I'll be looking for some good journals to peek in on. :thumb::thanks:

I have- from seeds, they are almost 8 weeks old. And I have to say I am finding them a bit finicky. They seem sensitive to ph issues more then anything I have grown- have done about been growing for about 10 years. Seems like they got a boron deficiency which is supposed to be rare because the ph was not spot on. Fixed the ph and they did a bunch of brilliant new growth within about 8 hours. I was going to make clones form them on Tuesday but I think I should let them recover for a while and make a bunch of new life.
I wish I had started them with brand new soil. I was being economical because I kind of had to be- but I added some great nutrients to it- about 4 of them just got really curly leaves and grew about the 1/3 the size of the biggest. So we shall see. Will keep you updated.

Back
Top Bottom