• Thursday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday

• Saturday

• Total voters
re: Poll - What day do you sow your seeds on>

At the new moon, the lunar gravity pulls water up, and causes the seeds to swell and burst. This factor, coupled with the increasing moonlight creates balanced root and leaf growth. This is the best time for planting above ground annual crops that produce their seeds outside the fruit.

As a little kid i always saw my legendary Grandmother go out into her garden for seed sowing.. on a full moon but not at night..it was around 745-820 pm..as i remember it was the same time as the full moon began to raise the tide..
the funny thing is ive lost a few seeds by trying to sow in the day or under hps and dug up cooked seeds. As soon as i sowed under a full moon with water..i was amazed to see my 1st babies come up..i even blessed them in a prayer(i was that happy)..

Its oppisite you sow on no moon and yes if you sow in water then i guess on a full moon, i feel the love, thanks for the share.

Was your great ladie sowing plants that the fruit is above ground or below ground cause that too has a cycle, for bud germination NO MOON meaning NEW MOON for fruit bearing above ground crops.

That's incredibly insightful Planter! I didn't even know that that was a thing. (To plant on a full moon).

Thanks for that!
Oh yeah its very real..i had just wrote it off as yeah what ever..but after getting stuck. And having a family member told me
.your supposed to plant under the full moon & then i realized it and tried it & was sold by gravity..its amazing. I have 3 plants in a bathtub 2 are autos,1 is a purple widow(fimmed twice to slow down growth & getting taller) and all are almost 5 foot tall trees..all sowed under a full moon in a window with it slightly cracked.
Just always rely on nature if you can, theres a reason wolves will sing in HARMONY (howl..) under a full moon also it helps dolphins as the tides rises in the rivers and oceans.. lots of luck to you

Yes i see full moon but your smart enough or lucky enough to plant with the tides which is easy 2 minor 2 major tides every 24hrs try a NEW MOON with the tides kilo plants easy... Everytime

Oh yeah its very real..i had just wrote it off as yeah what ever..but after getting stuck. And having a family member tell me
.your supposed to plant under the full moon & then i realized it and tried it & was sold by gravity..its amazing. I have 3 plants in a bathtub 2 are autos,1 is a purple widow(fimmed twice to slow down growth & getting taller) and all are almost 5 foot tall trees..all sowed under a full moon in a window with it slightly cracked.
Just always rely on nature if you can, theres a reason wolves will sing in HARMONY (howl..) under a full moon also it helps dolphins as the tides rises in the rivers and oceans.. lots of luck to you

I love this, dont get me indifferent, when you got something romantic as that stay with it... Very well said..

Okay here it is, and as i read it PLANT ON THE NEW MOON To The Full Moon.....

The New Moon and first quarter, or waxing phases, are considered fertile and wet.
The new and first-quarter phases, known as the light of the Moon, are considered good for planting above-ground crops, putting down sod, grafting trees, and transplanting.
From full Moon through the last quarter, or the dark of the Moon, is the best time for killing weeds, thinning, pruning, mowing, cutting timber, and planting below-ground crops.
The time just before the full Moon is considered particularly wet, and is best for planting during drought conditions.

But as i read it FULL MOON is for killing weeds, so go with what you got.

Shit check this out i planned my crop for the leo zodiac cause im out of weed..... Its the best sign for seeds cause its a fire zodiac so if there are feminized seed growers out there nows the time to plant.... Fuck.

Okay im back wish others would join in, cause im for haloplanter even after all ive read but i took a deep breath its a indoor crop and that zodiac gardening stuff probably influences outdoor gardens more but this time of the year is best for seed stock and long term flower storage, so i might be alright and i learned my next crop is the fruitful crop.... Then back to this time of the year again..... prayers to others and myself at this time planting in dire need under the fire sign for a safe,flowerful,prosperous,large yielding crop.

Youll be ok..i dont know too much about the fire sign planting. It should be good to plant because theres still many hours of sunlight left, i've read from farmer forums that the best time to plant is in the late april early may cycle and the worst is in the Saggitairous-Capricorn cycle as the sun is at its lowest point..you will be ok with august planting especially if its an auto..my purple widow i sown on april 28th, has been flowering for 8 days..while the auto afghan/critical mass has wonderfurl yellow and purple leaves with healthy buds..& now that i learned a bit about natures growing cycle after this purple widow is done around october i wouldnt really want to grow during those cold months. With me using my heat in a bathroom as air i wouldnt wanna risk that in my stealth setup..lol

Really thanks, and like i said your timing is great so stay with what you know as i see it since there are 2 grows per year 3 if you got fast autos but lets talk 2 grows a year... If your planting at this time a year the other sow is febuary and i learned this... Febuary is the crop with BIG yields and augest is the longevity meaning longer shelf life thats good for me cause one of my strains is Blueberry and its genitic traites is longetivity anyway so my three plants 1 or 2 might have the BIG yield traite sowing this time of year... It really is a interesting topic and i feel with you from some reason a full moon havest has some kind of romance attached to it and we here all LOVE what we do and if the femenised seed guys would jump into this thread i would say look in 2 crops what crop produces more seeds the longetivity FIRE sign crop right, DONT BE SCARD anyone or even MAD we here at this time grow FEMALE and even female seeds and you regular grower theres always a 1 in 6 chance its a male anyway and since lots are indoor growing we control the light cycle but cannot control the moon cycle and i want quality BUDS as well as yield....

You're growing indoors in a hydro bucket. I don't see how any of those details about river dolphins, soil moisture, ocean tide, howling wolves has anything to do with your grow. The moon's not even going to shine on your plants.

The research I did looking into these claims didn't really pan out and one of the articles also talked about zodiac sign planting. They said water was best, earth was good, air was neutral and fire was the worst sign to plant under. I don't think it matters at all but it's funny how some people need a system or sign to feel confident in their decisions. And those systems are often conflicting depending where you read it from.

I'd still wait to plant at a special time if that's what gives you the most faith in them. I don't know what the purpose of me making this post is, but I thought there should be some opposition. My friend is schizophrenic and fascinated with the moon but his obsession with romanticizing everything sometimes spoils the natural, genuine magic of some things. He spent a few years practicing alchemy and stuff but I think he's finally growing out of it. Was annoying when he'd trivialize age-old scientific practices with his own arcane rituals.

You're growing indoors in a hydro bucket. I don't see how any of those details about river dolphins, soil moisture, ocean tide, howling wolves has anything to do with your grow. The moon's not even going to shine on your plants.

The research I did looking into these claims didn't really pan out and one of the articles also talked about zodiac sign planting. They said water was best, earth was good, air was neutral and fire was the worst sign to plant under. I don't think it matters at all but it's funny how some people need a system or sign to feel confident in their decisions. And those systems are often conflicting depending where you read it from.

I'd still wait to plant at a special time if that's what gives you the most faith in them. I don't know what the purpose of me making this post is, but I thought there should be some opposition. My friend is schizophrenic and fascinated with the moon but his obsession with romanticizing everything sometimes spoils the natural, genuine magic of some things. He spent a few years practicing alchemy and stuff but I think he's finally growing out of it. Was annoying when he'd trivialize age-old scientific practices with his own arcane rituals.

Oh yeah it has alot to do with "sowing your seedling " under the full strength of the moons gravitational pull with water..your right about my grow being indoors. But i sowed several seeds all female indoors meaning in my bathroom and some were even in the winter time..with no success at all
. But..as soon as i waited for a full moon on april 28th..i simply sowed 3 seedlings in coco coir & happy frog with rain water.. with my window cracked and the next morning i had seedlings popping up..and then my indoor grow started..nature has been around loong before us and it will after..and the reason why some of us will never sow during december & january is because not only is the sun at its lowest point but its really cold..just try to sow a seedling outdoors in a cold region during thise months outdoors.. also im oldschool meaning my grow is in my bathroom. No ducting at all just some laundry cloths and a good carbon activated scrub filter over my vent..with cool air coming threw my ac vent with a big fan.. i would never grow anything past november in my oldschool grow..i cant imagine growing in cold months with using extra heat..plus outdoors harvest times is usually october/november..these are my trees that were sown on 4/28th under the full moon on my window sill with it open(making it an outdoor sprout)

20150808_151400.jpg
20150808_151701.jpg
20150808_151131.jpg

Hey this is off topic , kinda... Just noticed on augest 15th , Leo Zodiac Tropic Day 1 that Korea is making there own time zone there telling a lie saying its there liberation day from japan... Well maybe but it is infact day 1 of leo tropic SECTOR 1... Piece my friends... I got my control kit so i sowed my ladies... Just waiting for the genentics to pop, theres 2 indicas and 1 sativa in the hell heat triple digit weather were i am... So inside year round star rooms or grow rooms are infact important to me.....

Back
Top Bottom