Medical grower in central New England

urmom

Hello everyone...

I am a medical grower in central New England with a legal cultivation license, hoping to connect with other growers/breeders for information sharing etc.

Thanks for the forums and the ability to share with all of you fine people...

P1020839.JPG

Nice flowers KidGrow420!
I see all sorts of purple on the leaves...any color on the calyx? I grew a cultivar out last fall that was 100% purple...leaf, calyx, stems...everything. All without any stress or deficiency (1 plant out of 12 side by side...). I liked it but not as much as the gold and lime green that I get sometimes. I look forward to chatting and learning from others.

I am really hoping to connect with other locals out here too...the cannabis culture is not quite at the level of BC or California yet...people are very hesitant to talk, share info etc out here still. I was at my cannabis doctor getting a renewal last week and even there, people were afraid to discuss cultivation, everyone replied with "I don't grow" or "I have no idea what you are talking about"...pretty hard to get anything going with that attitude!

Thanks again for reading and hopefully this prohibition we are all living with will go away within the next 2-5 years...Massachusetts is set to legalize recreational use this year. My doc said the legislation is actually considering passing it unilaterally...without a vote! I don't think that will happen but I do believe that Mass will legalize by 2017...

Back
Top Bottom