Ice Wreck Nutrients

What kind of nutrients does Ice Wreck need?

New plants don't need extra nutrients at all... they need good soil, proper watering and light.

If you do not have new plants, then it depends on what stage you are at as to what sort of nutrients you might be able to use. We need more information before we can answer your question.

Lastly, there are hundreds of different types and brands of nutrients. Ice Wreck is not going to be so special that it only responds to one type of nutrients. Given a skilled gardener, most any nutrient line could be made to work as well as no nutrients at all. If you are wanting to try a grow using nutrients, then my advice is to pick one of the many lines of nutrients dedicated to cannabis growing, and then carefully follow their instructions to the letter. If that company sells soil, buy that too, and buy every other product that they manufacture. Or, do as I do, and don't use any commercial nutrients at all. I give my plants molasses, earthworm castings, alfalfa and oatmeal. As a treat I give them ancient compost blended into a tea... but then, I have learned not to feed my plants at all. I feed the microlife that lives in the soil, and that microlife takes care of my plants for me and as a result, the plants are actually living on the soil itself.

There are as many ways to grow our plants as there are gardeners. Ice Wreck would grow for any of us, using any of those methods. I guess you are going to have to find "your" method, and see what works for you.

Back
Top Bottom