Australian Grower Busted 60 Plants

thelawless1

I live in Queensland in the area considered the wettest in country. Two weeks ago I was busted with 60 plants. 20 seedlings 20 at four weeks and 20 at 2 two weeks into flower. Now I know police are going to run out the '"every plant will produce a pound of buds'". Now if police are getting a pound of there plants then they are magicians and I'm calling bullshit. What I would like is for members to cite the average they return from their plants. I know with the Indica strains I prefer grown outside in a very wet climate I'm thrilled if I get 3 ounces per after bud rot. I want to be able to offer some evidence, not matter how anecdotal, to disabuse this pound a plant furphy. (btw if you are getting a pound a plant let me be your apprentice.)

I live in Queensland in the area considered the wettest in country. Two weeks ago I was busted with 60 plants. 20 seedlings 20 at four weeks and 20 at 2 two weeks into flower. Now I know police are going to run out the '"every plant will produce a pound of buds'". Now if police are getting a pound of there plants then they are magicians and I'm calling bullshit. What I would like is for members to cite the average they return from their plants. I know with the Indica strains I prefer grown outside in a very wet climate I'm thrilled if I get 3 ounces per after bud rot. I want to be able to offer some evidence, not matter how anecdotal, to disabuse this pound a plant furphy. (btw if you are getting a pound a plant let me be your apprentice.)
Wanna see some 1lb plants check out villageidots page

Lucky man. Over here in the UK that would be a fair few years behind bars

God Bless America!! This years yard grow. The helicopter sees all
20160706_071352.jpg

60 plants would give you half a life behind bars in some parts of the world....

The indicas I´ve grown gave me about 1-1,5 ounce dried bud...per plant.

Lucky man. Over here in the UK that would be a fair few years behind bars

A friend just got a year county jail for 100 plants here in Calif. Im not sure exactly what his details are but he grew a bunch and took it to a different county to dry/ cure and got busted. Laws in Calif. are sketchy. They want you inside. Personal amount. Dont make wax. Not every neighborhood can have a yard grow here is why Im doing the best I can with it this year. Im guessing some of my yard grow will be 1lb per plant this year. Theyre monsters! I pinched and bent long shoots today to keep them under the fence. If they double in size in flower Im in trouble! Starting to stretch now. Updated pics to come in a few more weeks.

just be careful my friend....

Screenshot_2016-07-16-00-35-43.png
Screenshot_2016-07-16-00-35-12.png
Screenshot_2016-07-16-00-32-20.png
Screenshot_2016-07-16-00-32-31.png

1 plant 3lb 11 oz just tops.

F the cops

How bigs that tent?
What kind of light is that without the hood?
Whats that white box strapped to the ceiling?
F**K thats how you do a tent!!! Please come help me make mine a success!!
Im guessing the ones with the hoods are HPS? Whats the wattage and how far do you keep them away. Someone told me 6' but I found 20" is better.

It's a room lined with the black and white panda film

The canopy was 3 m long and 2 m wide, thanks for the interest I hope shes a winner

Sorry mate just saw your post I missed it some how lights are 3 x600 hps, the box thing above in the middle is actually a rangehood like what you have as an exhaust over an oven I bought it for 5 dollars at the opportunity shop, ahhh distance's from bulb to canopy, I find this varies with temp ,if temp is under control 12 inches is no prob for me with a 600

Vegged under 1 light then 2 then flowered under 3 .

I bred the strain too she is star of Bethlehem x blue dream x lemon skunk, vegged 11 weeks ahhh what else, lst, hst, leaftucking all through veg, added a net to help support weight in flower ,she was truelly unbelievable to see in person those buds were like fruit not buds so dense it's Like the bigger I grow the plant of this strain the denser the nugs get till they hit "I'm a fruit" level haha

Sorry mate just saw your post I missed it some how lights are 3 x600 hps, the box thing above in the middle is actually a rangehood like what you have as an exhaust over an oven I bought it for 5 dollars at the opportunity shop, ahhh distance's from bulb to canopy, I find this varies with temp ,if temp is under control 12 inches is no prob for me with a 600

Vegged under 1 light then 2 then flowered under 3 .

I bred the strain too she is star of Bethlehem x blue dream x lemon skunk, vegged 11 weeks ahhh what else, lst, hst, leaftucking all through veg, added a net to help support weight in flower ,she was truelly unbelievable to see in person those buds were like fruit not buds so dense it's Like the bigger I grow the plant of this strain the denser the nugs get till they hit "I'm a fruit" level haha

My tent temps avg. 75-90 deg on avg. shoot up after lights are on but settle back to 84 deg for the cycle.
What ranges are in control?
Nice job!

My lights on temp is a stable 28 degree celcius my lights off is from 16 to 20 celcius.

But that plant saw temps up to 35 celcius at times for around 2 weeks of flower, and still thrived haha

Big thing is soil a high brix soil with the right additives will make the plant be able to withstand a few degrees extra too I'm in my own high brix mix but I would recommend doc buds for ease of use and quality. If that's something you think you might be interested in.

My lights on temp is a stable 28 degree celcius my lights off is from 16 to 20 celcius.

But that plant saw temps up to 35 celcius at times for around 2 weeks of flower, and still thrived haha

I appreciate all this Photos but you must remember I am a dumb ass American! I dont know Celcius, can you please convert to fahrenheit? This is right where Im at on this learning curve, controlling temps.

Sorry, you can search 28 degrees celcius to farrenheight on google it tells you straight away, haha you don't know my units I don't know yours haha we are dumb and dumber which one of us is dumber, me! Heheheh

Back
Top Bottom