Long time outdoors - First time in - I need a lil' know-how

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobsenji

I am using CFLs, T5's and LEDs. 18-6. Can I turn off all but LEDs for six hours during cycle and what negative effects would or could this have ? I am aware of losing wattage and intensity output. Any knowledge is appreciated.
P.s. How in hell do you attach pics to posts ?

I might go indoors one day soon myself. I just like the simplicity of outdoors and the cost of free sunshine. You cant beat the weather here compared to other parts of the country. If ever the Gov. dont let me grow outside anymore or I get ripped off will be the deciding factor in making the jump to indoors. Jesse

I might go indoors one day soon myself. I just like the simplicity of outdoors and the cost of free sunshine. You cant beat the weather here compared to other parts of the country. If ever the Gov. dont let me grow outside anymore or I get ripped off will be the deciding factor in making the jump to indoors. Jesse
I absolutely love being outdoors, massive plants n buds, for one. Feeling free and natural. Inside I feel like I am doing something wrong sometimes. Not all the time. Just every now and again. Inside there is so much more control I've noticed. Regardless I love having my hands in tha dirt and my own smoke. So, adapt we must to get what we need or want.
Thanks for stoppin in Jesse
------Best of big buds to you----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom