Plants left on thier own for 1 weeks Holidays

jayboat

As the title states, my plants were left for 1 week on their own and doing fine on my return after exactly 1 week, 4 hours and 19 minutes.

Seeds - x3 autoflowers, 2 purple berry strains and 1 free seed from herbies
Soil - Canna Pro (lighter mix)
Pots - x3 10L plastic pots with extra holes drilled and huge deep saucers
Nutes - Boi buzz flower and bloom and PK boaster from poundland
Lighting - 400W Led, 3w nodes
Tent - 60 x60 x140
Fans - 4'' intake, 5'' outtake connected to carbon filter, x2 4'' usb clip on's
Timers - lighting 20/4 Fans 24/7

So they spouted from the soil on the 24th of May and have been doing fine, im hopeful to hit my target of 150 grams. This is the smallest grow ive ever done, i have recently moved house and this is my first grow here and i need to keep it small. Its a bigger house buy less private space away from eyes.

So, i basically gave them a really good last feed and set them them up with 3 x Automatic Drip Plant Watering System Irrigation Home Spikes i got from ebay. They are hollow spikes made from some sort of clay that are connected to tubes that feed water to them from a water source. I used a 5L water bottle filled with straight water. I followed the instructions and put the spikes in place, zipped up the tent and locked my bedroom door then went on holidays.

On return, a few leafs were a little burnt from being to close to the light on 2 plants, 1 any having a few. The biggest plant, the 1 that received the most burnt leafs has also turned a little yellow. The temp avg'd at 24.5, that was a day and night and they consumed around 4L of the water. The burnt leafs were of a side effect of doing a small grow so all in all, the spikes worked well for me as my plants showed signs of bud growth. I was shocked as hell when i opened the tent and seen how big they had got. They are around 3 weeks to harvest with alot of the trichomes are already milky. The berry strains look fantastic with the deep purple colour.

Really only made this post cause when i was researching, i found it hard to get info on leaving your plants alone for a few days while growing in soil. I think they need a good feeding so a nice dose of bloom should get things going. I also trimmed them down last night as there were some drying leafs in the way of others.

So to conclude, leaving your plants on timers and auto water spikes for a week can been done pretty easy.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom