From death comes life

Spo0kyLV

420 Member
It`s a sad day, when you understand that plant you were growing for many months turns out to be boy :(
we survived so much together RIP. even when greenhouse wall fell over, we pulled it through and grew back stronger then ever ;(

rsz_wp_20160720_002.jpg
rsz_wp_20160720_004.jpg

but then again... my girl is growing nice hairs all over her :love:

rsz_1wp_20160720_17_29_02_pro.jpg

and another new beauty arises to take big brothers place alongside her big sister :circle-of-love:

rsz_wp_20160720_005.jpg

truly sad day, just wanted to put my heart out to all my brothers and sisters who grew boys. since its my first grow i only now know how it feels :(

I've had some go male on me but I knew from the start they weren't auto feminized. If you hate that feeling just stick with auto feminized my man. The stalk on that thing is a monster!

The stalk on that thing is a monster!
this boy was smallest one in the greenhouse :D girl is 13ft+ monster now. had to wire top down. was growing agaist greenhouse ceiling and didnt know how to top it cause she`s growing weirdly since she was little seedling :/ now that stalk is a "moster" xD

oh johnny boy, the pipes, the pipes they are calling.......

sorry it rang in my head seein the thread lol

I too have had to cull some b e a utiful plants that decided to play for the wrong team.

Back
Top Bottom