Has anyone ever heard of

...aSherry Williams at Gorilla Seeds?
I received an email yesterday from someone claiming to be Sherry Williams saying that I have 50 free seeds from gorilla seeds. Being cautious. I would like to be sure this is legitimate. If anyone knows about the contest, or nose Sherry Williams, please post here!
Thank you in advance. May God bless. :circle-of-love:

do not disrespect a dragon,
as you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup

well sherry is the gorilla rep here at 420. maybe pm her and find out?

straight from the horses mouth eh.

if its legit, congratz eh

Thanks a lot, UF. I am rather new to the forms, and haven't really been paying attention to the sponsors just yet. I am trying to learn to grow indoors while being blind. Getting close to that start, so I am now interested in seeing what is available out there

Thanks a lot, UF. I am rather new to the forms, and haven't really been paying attention to the sponsors just yet. I am trying to learn to grow indoors while being blind. Getting close to that start, so I am now interested in seeing what is available out there

If you got an email, it would have been from me - and it was $50 worth of seeds, not 50 seeds.
And, I'm going to have to go back & double check the list I got from 420Mag now - this would have been for the NOTM win for July based on your response to my email.

You're saying you're new, which doesn't mean you couldn't win that contest, but I'm kind of confused about how you don't know that you entered.

Be back with a link to the contest, because if you won, you have a lot more stuff coming to you that what we'll give you.

Sherry

Sherry... I received an email from you out of the blue. That is why I was being so cautious. Like I said in my email, this must DEA continuous contest. I may be wrong... But I did get your email. I got it when I checked my mail this morning. That is why this thread even exists. My caution and double-checking before I committed myself. I do not want to take or get what someone else has legitimately one. So by all means, please check your list. Sorry about the confusion on the seeds. I guess my voice to text engine did not put the dollar sign in. Again, my apologies. The original email I received only said I had one $50 with a seat. I don't see anything else in that email...

Sherry... I received an email from you out of the blue. That is why I was being so cautious. Like I said in my email, this must DEA continuous contest. I may be wrong... But I did get your email. I got it when I checked my mail this morning. That is why this thread even exists. My caution and double-checking before I committed myself. I do not want to take or get what someone else has legitimately one. So by all means, please check your list. Sorry about the confusion on the seeds. I guess my voice to text engine did not put the dollar sign in. Again, my apologies. The original email I received only said I had one $50 with a seat. I don't see anything else in that email...

Not a problem - I'm just figuring out what you're dealing with.

And, I don't blame you for being cautious.
At least this thread allowed me to figure out why you weren't expecting my email.

And again, if you need help with your order, I'll be happy to place it for you if you let me know the name & address you would like to use as well as what seeds you'd like.

Sherry

Yes, Light Addictdid give me some stuff. So it appears this is legitimate. IMO the list is the best way to go. It gives you the direct info.
I am really glad you checked. I do not want to take someone else's prices... unless the winner wants me to lol :thumb: :thanks:

Whew!
I'm glad that's straightened out. I was really hating the thought that I might be taking someone else's prize that they won fair and square. Sherry and DTeddy... thank you for taking the time and putting in the effort to make sure that this was straight and above board. I guess that puts This Thread to bed. It maybe it's a candidate to be locked

if that is the case you will need to contact crop king seeds directly after you get confirmation that he did indeed give it to you.

crop king does not contact the winner themselves.

CF & UF.. I got the package yesterday, but Kelly's diverticular disease that attacked her a couple of days before, we haven't opened it yet. obviously, I need her to read all the paperwork and instructions. Or maybe I can find an app in the Play Store that will allow me to take a picture or something, then have the app read it to me. I'll check it out later. Thanks for your help, you guys. If it is in the box with the rest of the things, I will go and drop a post n Crop Kings board.

sounds like you got the box of 420 goodies. stickers, jars, med bottles, cones and such.

seeds must be arranged with the respective dealers.

It sounds like you're on a roll gramps.

Soon you will need to get a couple acreas of land for all of those seeds.

Hope all is well.

Beav

UF... those things may possibly be there. However, the box has some real weight to it... I would assume about 30 pounds or so. As soon as we can, we will open it up and I'll report here as to what is there.
Beav... yes. I have been greatly blessed by all these kind people, including yourself. Good to see you here. We'll have to talk and catch up.

Now... I want to humbly thank everyone that has helped me from the bottom of my heart. I would name you all here, but that would take me forever. You see, my voice to text app is usually sketchy at best, so it takes me forever to fix what it screws up. You Know Who You Are. I could be all gushy right now, but I think I will simply say... You all rock! aI pologize for taking so long to heal up and be ready to go. In a couple ofweeks I will see my surgeon again, and hopefully he will release me. Kelly will not let me do a damn thing until he does. Take care and be careful with what you do guys... May God bless you and everything you do. :circle-of-love:

ooooohhhh 30 pounds nice. have a couple ideas what you got there then, lol. one of which I couldn't get because they don't ship to Canada.

Back
Top Bottom