Home in Beaverton OR - Busted with 240 Plants

OG... where have you been? I know you have been busy... So I tried not to bug you. You have definitely been missed, and not only by me. When you have an extra few minutes... And not before then... I would like to ask a question or two. I think I sent you a private message a while ago, but I don't remember. Sure good to see you on here again, and may God bless my dear friend. :circle-of-love:

do not mess with a dragon,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

In some jurisdictions, the cops are doing the same thing in California.

One local grower reports that he heard a helicopter hovering. Looked out his bedroom window and saw two cops lowering themselves on lines. One stood cover, the other cut plants. When they were done ... they both zipped up to the chopper and it flew away. Cops made no attempt to contact any human on the property. He stayed in the house and let them do their thing.

Another guy I know has many (as in many) indoor grows. He was contacted by the local cops and asked to shut them down. The detective showed him pix's (taken from the air) with doors open and red lights beaming out, and electrical bills, and complaints from neighbors for smell and told him that they would get a search warrant and shut him down and take him off to jail for felony charges IF he didn't shut down. He poked his chest out and said "get the hell offa my land, I got rights, this is legal per 215" ... Two weeks later the Interagency Narcotics Task Force took all sites down at the same time, arrested him for weapons charges, money laundering, possession with intent to sell, etc, etc. Multiple felonies.

Everybody here gets a mulligan - a do over.

~ Auggie ~

Back
Top Bottom