3 week outdoor autoflower too small?

Leo1978

420 Member
Hello,

This is my very first try to grow my own cannabis.
It is an outdoor grow of two seeds. When I got the seeds, the package and also the website said they grow all year round if the temperature is over 10° celsius. I am in southern Greece on an island. The weather here is like 20-23 in the day time now in October and at night about 16-18. Daylight is about 10 - 12 hours and they get direct sunlight about 8 hours. They are 3 weeks now and I am sure they are very small compared to other pics I have seen online.
What I did: Put them in water for a few days. Then on a wet cotton 2 more days till the root grew a bit more and then I planted them both in a big pot. I was going to keep them like that (I dont want anything big from the plants. Just maybe 30 gramms each tree) but I was told i should separate them so I did. Online I had read not to overwater them and just try keep the soil a bit moist. So I just watered them with a bit of water every 2nd day when the soil got dry. The one that was taken to another pot is much smaller. It probably has gone through a shock! Some people say that they can just start growing all of a sudden or something.
I am uploading pics so you can see and let me know your thoughts. Will I get anything out of them?
Thanks!
Here are the pics of the two plants

Plant1_2.jpg

Plant1_3.jpg

Plant1_4.jpg

Plant1_5.jpg

Plant2_11.jpg

Plant2_2.jpg

Plant2_31.jpg

I dont know a lot but a few days in water is too much....24 hours max....my 2 cents

Sent from my LG-D852 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom