1st Grow - Harvest Question - AK47

smashngrab

Hi Eveyone,
Can some pls confirm this question:
2 of my 3 plants look just about ready to harvest, the 3rd looks about 1 week behind. My question is: Can I cut and hang the buds that are ready and leave the others untill they are too?

I deally I would have liked to have done them all at the same but it looks like if i wait for the 3rd the other 2 will have passed the "window".

Thank you in advance.

1.2grow tent
NFT 464
600W dual-spec
3 x AK-47
PH 5.5

Ionic
DSC_1641.JPG

Do it all the time, harvest whats ready .......

Thank you

TY - I wish they were all like the one at the back.
As you can imagine, I did not get things right the 1st time, despite researching for months! However I am pleased, no doubt. Just don’t want to mess up the final part! Been a long expensive road...
The front 2 got a bit of nute burn right at the start - look at the difference!
Care to hazard a guess at dry weight, I have no idea...

Grant, forgive me but what does this mean "give it a big stiff "? LOL

Have you done AK before? I just cant tell if the ones at the front are ready!

I have been reading that the tri's on indicas and sativas look different and the "white family strains" sometimes do not go brown at all.

Whats your thoughts? I have a x60 scope and all the cola's look different. It is day 53 now (serious say 53-63 flower time, right conditions).

TY in advance sir...

Just pulled most of the front 2 ladies and weighed 1250g wet - I kid you not! 1 cola was 245g on its own and I reckon its half the size of the main one still in there.. Here are some pics:
DSC_1689.JPG

DSC_1709.JPG

Looks like a bountyfull harvest.. :ganjamon:

TY - I was pleased.
In my short experience - Serious seeds are excellent. BIG yields and easy to mange plants. The opposite of GHS Cheese - Crazy Pheno types, require a lot of support etc. However I think I have a good mother so will with a bit care I should find a way to get these to match the serious plants
See my gallery for the last grow... 2 x 2.4sq tents (AK / Russian / Cheese).
I didn't match my first one for yield but it was still plentiful - I was battling minus outside temps.

It DID taste nice. It was popular... Quite a sweet taste, really smooth and you can be reasonably productive on it! I like AK.

Back
Top Bottom