How to make ear wax

12n12

I'm enjoying ear wax and would like to find a good way via video or write up. If anyone has a good method could you post the link,

:peace:

try looking up BHO and you should find the answer.... I believe there is also oxygen and CO2 extraction methods but googling BHO will help you out...

Basicly you take your ground up bud/leafs/trim and stuff it into a closed tube...I used an old, skinny MMJ canister.... on one side there is a very fine screen, and the other a small hole/valve for a can of 5x butane to be inserted...
Under this you have a glass dish that the liquid butane will run into... and under that either a heat pad or warm water...NOTHING WITH FLAME..once the chopped bud is in the container, hold the butane upsidedown, insert into the canister where your bud is, and let it run thru the bud and into the glass container...Once you are seeing clear liquid drain out, let the glass dish sit out for a good 24 hours or more to let all the butane evaporate...I've only tried this once and would prefer somthing more natural like Oxygen or Co2 extraction, but this worked and seemed plenty strong...

IF WORKING WITH BUTANE>>>DO OUTDOORS IN A WELL VENTED AREA, AWAY FROM FLAMES OR SPARKS...don't have to explain why...

Back
Top Bottom