Bubble Bags - Quality Questions

Westsider11

I would like to order a set of bubble bags off of Amazon. While looking at all of the options i noticed a wide price range in these bags. I have never used bubble bags before and i am not sure if there are any main factors that i would want my bubble bags to come with. Please let me know the characteristics/brands of your favorite bubble bag and what makes them your favorite. Thank you guys in advance for all of your help!

Thanks,
CW

Yeah man I saw that I just don't understand what the difference between bags is.. There is a wide price range and I just want to better understand them before deciding which one I want to purchase.
Thanks for your response

There are different sized bags which allow you to process different amounts of material. But more importantly is the "micron grading" between different bags. Depending on how small the pores in the bag are (microns) you get a more filtered and more pure concentrate. So, you can examine the specifications of each one. Some are more stylish than others, and others that are less stylish would do the job just fine. :thumb:

Also the fabric and screen type very for different prices. Cheap bags have bad screens that stretch over time or don't hold their shape with water, then you have to worry about the thread in the stitching and thickness of the fabric. I would look into bubblebag lite, 160 for an 8 bag 5 gal set and their made by the same guys that do bubble bags.

I purchased this set sometime ago and have no complaints
918EkBFxGoL_SL1500_.jpg

Using this system, the 25,45 and 73 micron bags pull out some awesome full melt(ice wax) that I got killer dabs off of. Depending on some strains I've used, i have gotten excellent full melt quality from the 90 micron. Even if not full melt, it's killer smoke as well as 120 micron. I use what I pull out of the 160 and 190 micron bags to decarb and use in edibles. I made some killer Cookies and Cream Frozen Cake Balls with it that have done wonders for my insomnia.

I use wackybags from wacky willys. It's the first set I own so I don't have anything to compare to. It's a good 8 bag set with all the micron sizes and I get good results from it, or I think. The fabric is nice but the stiching and the seams is a bit questionable, but they still hold. The original bubblebags has to be the best ones, or are they? They're just so damn expensive.

And you should go with a full 8 bag set. If you don't have the 73, 45 and 25 micron size bags you're wasting your time, money and effort. It's important not to skip any of the other bags as well, because they filter out the trichomes more effectively and will give cleaner products when all the bags are used, so in the end what comes out of the 73, 45, and 25 micron size bags tastes better and gives a more clear high. 45 is stronger than 73, 25 is even stronger....but it's the 73 that is the shit!! The clearest high and smoothest taste, not as heavy as 45 but just as powerful. The 90 micron bubble hash is smokeable, 110 micron sizes not so impressive. And what comes out of the 160 and 190 bags, that you can just throw away.

I purchased this set sometime ago and have no complaints
918EkBFxGoL_SL1500_.jpg

Using this system, the 25,45 and 73 micron bags pull out some awesome full melt(ice wax) that I got killer dabs off of. Depending on some strains I've used, i have gotten excellent full melt quality from the 90 micron. Even if not full melt, it's killer smoke as well as 120 micron. I use what I pull out of the 160 and 190 micron bags to decarb and use in edibles. I made some killer Cookies and Cream Frozen Cake Balls with it that have done wonders for my insomnia.

I use these ones too. The seem pretty good for the price. Not amazing quality. But it's a great starter set. The only thing I didn't love about them is that they don't fold over the top of the bucket. like you see some other bags doing. I was only able to fold maybe the first 4 over the bucket, then it was too tight.

I picked up a set similar to those as well. Definitely a lot less in quality compared to original bubblebags but does the job just as well. Doesnt matter if they dont fold over the bucket as it not a big problem. I use two buckets and pour from one to the other with one bag at a time. Is a little bit more work but i find this to he the best method. Only problem was turning these bags inside out to get the bubble as the bags are lined with some sort of plastic. Took a while but now have a knack for it. Great starter set if you only do small grows, get free trim from elsewhere or are strapped for cash. Not sure how long they will last, only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom