How to smoke hash

BLONKZERO

hey anyone i just got some hash and i was wondering how the best and easiest way to smoke it i have a glass pipe but im not sure..?help please!haha

Re: how to smoke some hash...?

put it in >>> stick lighter to hash >>>> enjoy

You can smoke it out of a regular pipe but I recommend using a screen. You can put it on top of your weed too.

okie well if u have bud dat would be better to add to the bowl with hash...if not just put the hash in ur bowl and light it up with the lighter so it gets hott and when u see it smokin start smokin it....also once u got ur hash lit usually theres no need to keep lighting it!

hash highs are the best!!!
enjoy!

yea hey thanks i heard that like you couldnt let the flame hit it or somthing so i wasnt sure but yea last weekend me and a buddie used a damb light bulb and heated the bottom of it and it lite but i dont know how good that is but i dont know..?but thanks!

Blonk, an alternative is to smoke it with tobacco. you can break off some hash, roll it up in a ball, stick a paperclip into it, then light the ball. when it catches fire drop it onto a small pile of tobacco and mix it. the hash gets soft when you burn it. after mixin roll it up and enjoy :)

if u wann try something new or some what new
get some pillsbury cookie dough and mix it together and cook the temp will get the hash to release throughout the dough, this why ur munchies get u have. I normally do it with kief, but hash is really just processed kief.

really this is for people who have enough hash or kief. so if u don't then just smoke. i always have keif so i use about 1g to 2g with the dough that says it makes like 12 cookies

you arent supposed to let the flame hit the hash :joint:

i always smoke with the flame on the hash....y not??

Unless it's really cheap or poor quality hash, the LAST thing you want to do is torch the thing. If it is a gooey type of hash, you want to gently tap your lighter against it, but only for half a second at a time. If it begins to bubble and dissapear, this is good. Your goals is to liquify and vaporize it with the flame, not torch it. Now are now inhaling the oily goodness. If your hash is harder, you still want to tap it, but focus on one spot. When your hash lights up orange, like a small coal, STOP LIGHTING IT. It may not look or feel like you are inhaling much from that little tiny ember, but YOU ARE. Trying to set the entire chunk of hash on fire like a piece of weed is a waste of hash. One small ember is all you need.
There are many fancy ways to smoke hash, but I'll tell you the simplest. If it is pliable, take a SMALL piece of the hash and flatten it out as much as you can with your index finger and thumb. Lay that little hash disc over a small piece of bud, and tap it with the lighter, holding the lighter to the weed when the hash is gone. If the hash is less pliable and hard, shave off a few small shavings and little chunks on top of a small nug, or, break off a big chunk and smoke it alone. For smoking a big chunk, its best to ahve some friends or be prepared to pass out after a few hits.
-PM

this is how i've always done it.hash gets my high as shit and it seems like my junk "hangs" better. any other dudes ever noticed this awesome side effect.
Hmmm, not sure what you mean by that. But my girl always gets super horny after smoking hash, and she tugs on my "junk", which usualy leads to "the sex".
-PM

Best description of how to smoke hash. This how I do it too.
Never notice the junk thing but I like having sex when I am high.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Can I edit it and repost it so people can find this info easier with search?
Or can you do it? Its your info and you should get props for it.

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Unless it's really cheap or poor quality hash, the LAST thing you want to do is torch the thing. If it is a gooey type of hash, you want to gently tap your lighter against it, but only for half a second at a time. If it begins to bubble and dissapear, this is good. Your goals is to liquify and vaporize it with the flame, not torch it. Now are now inhaling the oily goodness. If your hash is harder, you still want to tap it, but focus on one spot. When your hash lights up orange, like a small coal, STOP LIGHTING IT. It may not look or feel like you are inhaling much from that little tiny ember, but YOU ARE. Trying to set the entire chunk of hash on fire like a piece of weed is a waste of hash. One small ember is all you need.
There are many fancy ways to smoke hash, but I'll tell you the simplest. If it is pliable, take a SMALL piece of the hash and flatten it out as much as you can with your index finger and thumb. Lay that little hash disc over a small piece of bud, and tap it with the lighter, holding the lighter to the weed when the hash is gone. If the hash is less pliable and hard, shave off a few small shavings and little chunks on top of a small nug, or, break off a big chunk and smoke it alone. For smoking a big chunk, its best to ahve some friends or be prepared to pass out after a few hits.
-PM

hangs better it's pretty self explanatory.my limp dong hangs lower like more blood flow .does yours just rest atop your balls.

I've never smoked hash...:hmmmm:

Interesting...

<3 Bunny

i always hold it right above the hash, i never lt it touch as the heat is more than enough to light it up and without wasting any hash :peace:

Different methods people around me smoke hash. I personnaly rarely smoke it and I'll just mix it in with my green in a joint or bowl..

1- Break it up in small pieces and mix it into your weed, roll a joint or pack a bowl and smoke it.

2- Break it up in small pieces and mix it into tobacco, roll a joint and smoke it.

3- Heat it up little by little until you can mold it into a sausage by rolling it between your fingers. Roll it out until it's the length of the paper your gonna roll with. Add some weed or tobacco, roll it up. That way you have hash in every puff in your joint.

4- You'll need: sizzors, an empty plastic bottle with a cap on it, whatever size doesn't really matter, a cigarette, lighter or matchs and hash. About 1 to 2 inchs from the bottom of the bottle cut a hole in the bottle about the diameter of cigarette. Heat up the hash (if it's hard) and break it up in small pieces. Light the cig, but don't inhale that crap. Blow on the cig's lit part to get a nice 'cherry' going. Now pick up the small piece of hash with the 'cherry' and stick the cig with hash in the hole you made. Make sure the bottle cap is on. Look closely as the hash burns or vaporizes, kinda and makes some smoke. The cig will continue to burn, but the smoke is mostly hash. Once the hash is gone, take the cig outta the hole, unscrew the cap and inhale. The hole on the bottle also acts as a carb hole.

5- Break it up in small pieces and hot knife it. Ghetto way but works.

Can I edit it and repost it so people can find this info easier with search?
Or can you do it? Its your info and you should get props for it.
No problem. I'll create a new thread. Feel free to move the new thread to whatever forum is appropiate ;-)
-PM

This thread is designed to post the various ways to smoke hash and to act as a reference for new posters searching for answers. Because I am a simple guy, I dont employ the fancy methods of smoking hash, and find them innefective or not worth the effort, although that is just personal taste. I will post how the every day smoker can enjoy their hash, especially people new to smoking Hash. Feel free to post other methods.

Unless it's really cheap or poor quality hash, the LAST thing you want to do to yoru preciuos hash is torch the thing. If it is a gooey type of hash, you want to gently tap your lighter against it, but only for half a second at a time. GOoey hash, generaly speaking, does not light like harder hash, and ths torching it in the hoes of it catching fire is usualy a waste of good hash. If your gooey hash begins to bubble and dissapear, this is good. Your goals is to liquify and vaporize it with the flame, not torch it. Now are now inhaling the oily goodness. If your hash is harder, you still want to tap it, but focus on one spot. Harder hash will usualy spark. When your hash lights up orange, like a small coal, STOP LIGHTING IT. It may not look or feel like you are inhaling much from that little tiny ember, but YOU ARE. Trying to set the entire chunk of hash on fire like a piece of weed is a waste of hash. One small ember is all you need.
To smoke Hash in a joint, with the pliable type, tear off a small chunk, and roll it into a thin, long snake. Again, it doesnt take much, so we're not talking a tootsie roll here.....make it as thin and long as you can. Place the hash snake in your joint, place weed on top, roll up, smoke, pass out ;-) It should be noted that in nmy experience the joint tends to become a little clogged towards the end, so be prepared to throw it into a pipe so nothing is wasted.
For the harder hash, just shave off some hash powder/chunks with a serated knife, and sprinkle onto weed inside joint. Roll, smoke, pass out ;-)

-PM

Back
Top Bottom