Which Washing Machine To Buy?

Aqua Lab Tech

In the evolution of the Cold Water Trichome Separation process using mini, portable and large house hold washing machines have become the key to processing large amounts of plant material into super quality Water-Hash easier, and still achieving Quality.

Here are a few to choose when thinking about purchasing one:

For everybody in HUMBOLDT this is the one:
A Large Top-Load 32 cu. ft. House Hold Washing machine.

420whirlpool.jpg

420whirlpoolback.jpg

A couple of small modifications and you have a Trichome Separating Machine.

Shop for Top-Load Washers in the Appliances department of Sears.com

For the Mid-size growers this is the one:

Lightweight
Only 25.5 lb (11.6 kg)

Portable
Easy to move from one place to another

Durable
Rustproof polypropylene cabinet for longer life

Automatic timer
Wash time up to 15 minutes.

# Capacity 6.6 lb (3 kg)
# Easy to use controls
# Reversible action impeller
# Water level indicator
# Wide washtub opening for easy loading and unloading

This has no pump, so it need to be elevated and drained.

420koblenzfront.jpg

420koblenztop.jpg

Koblenz LCK-50 Compact Washer, Portable, Lightweight, Space Saving Design

Mini-Washers

These can be purchased from a lot of companies.
Also, camping and RV supply stores are good place to find these.

These usually come in 10 liter (2.65 gallons) or 14 liter ( 3.80 gallon).

420washmax.jpg

420aqua.jpg

420bubbleator3.jpg

Re: Which Washing Machine To Buy???

...what?....

I'm poor

Hi WestCoastToke,

If you are not looking to spend a lot of money on Water-Hash separation tools then this is the tool for you, a long handled plastic spoon. Works great, just takes more time and human energy.

420spoon.jpg

Sometimes you can find people giving away used working washers - but you'd sure want to flush the thing really well.

Sometimes you can find people giving away used working washers - but you'd sure want to flush the thing really well.

You should never use a used washing machine when using the machine for Water Hash Separation. Always try and spend the money on a new machine and dedicate this machine to Water Hash Separation only.

If needing to clean a Water Hash Separation machine try and use 70% alcohol.

When using a 32 cu. ft. House Hold washing machine you can wash a total of 1500 grams. When using super quality indoor trim, for example a strain such as MK-ULTRA you can produce a total return of 150 grams of good quality Water-Hash. This hash being separated between 120 µ and 25 µ. All of these grades produce a nice oily texture water-hash if processed and dried and pressed properly.

This water-Hash can be sold from upwards of $15 to $30 a gram.

I use a spoon myself. Never needed anything else. Tried a mixer and a drill with a brand new paint mixing attachment. I got too much plant material in the product. Sure..I got more product but it wasn't full melt due to all the plant matter.
I'm a hash nut and IMO there isn't such a thing as bad hash. Although...I've never seen the famed soap bar from the UK either.lol My first ever hash experience was extremely unique. I was like 11 or 12 years old and met up with some older kids on a am-trak train from Portland, Oregon to Los Angelos, California. They had pockets full of this kick ass hash and a little hash pipe. We found a empty sleeper car and hot boxed it all night long. It was such a fun memorial time and, while I'd already been high on weed, (5 fingered lids no stems or seeds for $30.00) I fell in love with hash and will always have a special like or love for it. I prefer it to weed actually.lol When I lived in Mendocino county I used to buy it from the clubs all the time. But now I have to make my own and since I'm small time I don't get it half as much as I wish I did.

I use a spoon myself. Never needed anything else. Tried a mixer and a drill with a brand new paint mixing attachment. I got too much plant material in the product. Sure..I got more product but it wasn't full melt due to all the plant matter.
I'm a hash nut and IMO there isn't such a thing as bad hash. Although...I've never seen the famed soap bar from the UK either.

Yes, there is such a thing as bad hash and there is a lot of it. Especially in Europe and the UK. Be happy that you have never had to experience "soap bar".

We used to use high powered drills with mortar bits, until we switched to using Washing machines. Now we can sit back and smoke bong's full of Hash Resin while the machine does the work for us!!

420drill2.jpg

420drill.jpg

420mortarbit.jpg

420drill1.jpg

Yes bubble hash is a word that the owner of Bubble Bags made up to help sell his product, the real term is Water-Hash, the process is called Cold Water Trichome Separation.

Along with using a washing machine in the Cold Water Trichome Separation process you will need 220 (µ) micron zipper filter bags to hold the plant material inside the washing machine. Then you drain the trichome laced water in the machine through a set of multiple water filtration screen bags, such as Ice-O-Lator, Bubble Bags, Payload Bags and etc.

Here is some MK-ULTRA 73 µ 1st run made with a mini-washing machine, ALT 220 µ Zipcro filter bags, and collected in Bubble Bags.

It is what people refer to as FMCD (Full Melt Clear Dome) Water-Hash (Bubble Hash)

bay2.jpg

bay1.jpg

CF1.jpg

420b2.jpg

Very interesting....... To Qoute that guy from Laugh In

was wondering how using a Washing machine would work till ya'll mentioned the drained water goes thru filter bags.

On a not REALLY related note, a buddy of mine mentioned these Grinders that are used to get the bud ready to smoke which also collect small amount of trichomes in a bottom holding area that can be pressed into Hash. Is this really viable or is he pulling my leg? Tells me he gets a nice nugget of hash from an 1/8th ounce or good herb seems far fetched since an 1/8th isn't all that much to begin with.

Nia:wen kowa Thank you kindly

Very interesting....... To Qoute that guy from Laugh In

On a not REALLY related note, a buddy of mine mentioned these Grinders that are used to get the bud ready to smoke which also collect small amount of trichomes in a bottom holding area that can be pressed into Hash. Is this really viable or is he pulling my leg? Tells me he gets a nice nugget of hash from an 1/8th ounce or good herb seems far fetched since an 1/8th isn't all that much to begin with.

Nia:wen kowa Thank you kindly

Yes Aqua Lab Technologies also sells the Original Cosmic Case Grinder with a Resin Catcher.
Resin Catcher / Grinder 5 cm · w/magnet

:roorrip:

Nia:wen kowa Many Thanks Aqua Labs, the grinder you linked to is quite similar to his, may even be same one.

O:nen ki' wahi' Bye for now

wow i had no idea it was actually washed off of the plant material thats pretty amazing. Hope to see it on the discovery channel soon "How its Made"

That is a good idea!! I can help them get in the right direction!!!

Aqua Lab Tech

Pushing the Boundaries of Resin Separation

Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer is best product known to me so far..It is a portable washer with 1-cubic-foot stainless-steel tub for loads up to 6 pounds.. This washer is perfect for a small apartment.

Back
Top Bottom