Anybody know how to make earwax?

fatstoner

i have tried earwax before and havent been able to find it and when i do its like 50 bucks a gram so if anybody can help me make it [let me know]

its made by honey oil so i have been learning but not totally sure on how its made but i am trying tofind out

I have heard of ear wax but i have no idea how to make it. there are a couple threads in the "hash, kiefs and concentrates" section of the forum, but nothing on how to make it. anyone here know how it's done, and if it is "budder", then once again, a quick guide to making it or something like that would be greatly apreciated.

Here's a thread that contains the method for making budder. Please note: this is a process that should only be undertaken by someone with moderate to advanced chemisty experienced. The acetate or analogue of THC is reportedly much more potent than THC, but sadly I've no first hand experience.

Be careful

Budder Instructions?

i have tried earwax before and havent been able to find it and when i do its like 50 bucks a gram so if anybody can help me make it [let me know]
See...proof us stoners will smoke anything;););)
I have a recipe...take one que tip swab. Insert it partially into the ear and swirl it around. Remove the...what? Not that type of ear wax? Oh! Never mind. :rofl:

from what i have read you can make it by putting BHO in a pyrex dish. Then heat it on a mug warmer(for coffee cups). All the while stir it with a tooth pick or something to whip in air. After a minute or so it will start to dry and get more of a waxing texture. I saw this video on youtube. He calls it budder but I think this is earwax. If you go longer it dries out completely and turns into a powder

YouTube - how i make canna budder

i was under the assumption "Earwax" was a combo of Honey Oil ...rolled in fine Kief crystals and folded or kneeded like bread into the Kief unti it is intertwined in the oil giving it that "waxy" like texture....

easier to handle than carrying around paperclips or foil etc. etc.

thats the explanation given to me as i asked on my second bong hit, as i sank into the couch...."whadya call this shit?"

Love and Happiness
Crate

i was under the assumption "Earwax" was a combo of Honey Oil ...rolled in fine Kief crystals and folded or kneeded like bread into the Kief unti it is intertwined in the oil giving it that "waxy" like texture....

easier to handle than carrying around paperclips or foil etc. etc.

thats the explanation given to me as i asked on my second bong hit, as i sank into the couch...."whadya call this shit?"

Love and Happiness
Crate

Yea I'm pretty sure this is the correct answer.:cheer:

thanks it took a long time to get this answer i have wasted alot of honey oil trying over and over cooking it

as a matter of fact since seeing this i asked my buddy who turned me on to the "Earwax" what exactly it was...he said it was kief that was tumbled from a pollinator from 2 ounces of The Black (BC Bud Depot)...then the Honey Oil was made from 3 ounces of Jilly Bean (TGA seeds) .....rolled the oil globs into the kief......presto,..."Earwax".....

i didnt know whether to shit, run, or wind my watch after smokin that....

Love and Happiness
Crate

Hello. I'm a Colorado MMJ patient. I've found many different types of "Ear Wax" at several stores in my area. I've also tried asking those store owners how they make the'yre wax. They say that they make it similar to the way they make hash oil. However, most stores i know use CO2 instead of butane or ethynol for obvious health reasons. but my question remains. HOW DO YOU MAKE EARWAX!?!???

from the earwax i have sampled from actuall caregivers in the toronto area, i was told it was made from very potent bud using the honeybee extractor and a very clean butane. then after ya got the honey free from the butane, using a razor blade, you start to gather up the honey in a pile, then as you do this you mix some keif and/or bubble hash crumble in as you fold it like taffy and it has a consistency of wax. a little goes along way...i was taking little matchead size hits and after i forced the 3rd one down i was really feeeling no pain for hours.

so clean and flavorful, it will be hard to go back to smokin buds.

if i am wrong in this explanation, i apologize but thats how it was explained to me from the person serving it to me.

crate

Back
Top Bottom