Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best way to smoke Kief

Best way to smoke Kief

Hey guys, just got myself a nice new grinder, and a very nice ounce of pot. I got the grinder with the little tray at the bottom where the keif(crystals) fall down into it....when i've grinded up a substancial amount of weed, the keif obviousley builds up down there, and i haven't been one to come accross this good of weed before, and i'm not sure weather to just put it on top of a bowl, in the middle, or just fuckin' load it all into one bowl by itself...what's your guys' best way to smokin' it....all information would be awesome! Peace out guys..hopefully i can get some answers ASAP cuz i road triped it down to Wyoming to see a buddy of mine at school, and were headin' into the mountains today...be the first time chillin' in this type of scenery, should be fun. Happy Tokin' To YA'LL

Re: Best way to smoke Kief

I personally like to layer my kief. Such as:

pack 1/4 bowl
    layer of kief
    pack 1/4 bowl
    layer of kief

...and so on till its full. I know some people like putting it in the middle, and some like to top off the bowl with it, and ive known a few people who run out of weed before they run out of kief and just smoke it straight, ive tried it once and it was INTENSE. Made my eyes water helluv bad, but I was high as shit, just felt like a waste to me tho.
    Medical Marijuana user - OCBC Card Holder - Prop. 215 Patient - MariCare's #1 Customer

"I hear the secrets that you keep, when you're talkin in your sleep."

Make some hash!!! Increase the potency, plus when everyone hears you've got some hash it's instant popularity among pot heads.
    Po-Thead

Only after you've lost your mind can you come to your senses. - 'Socrates'

AJ
    420 Member

i usually plug the bowl with a small small piece of bud
    then fill the rest of the bowl full with kief
    then smoke away =)
    the site is green again!

420 Member

HEy just like AJ said it killer man. Have fun while it last>..........PEace Out JUst had a bowl of some crazy crazy KInd BUd here in GOOd old Va. (smoke every day)

420 Member

how do you make hash from Kief ScottyBthatsme???

there are a few ways to make hash it kief... but im not sure if by makin hash will increase the potency of the kief but has is always nice

I smoked some kief the other day (it had been 2 or 3 years since I last had some kief.) it was a nice diffrent high from ganes.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 10-28-2005 at 12:21 AM.
    "Can't stop this world from spinin' plant yourself a tree.
    I smell gaunja grow, it smells so good to me.
    Can't stop that herb from growin', growin' growin' free." - KMK "In God We Trust"

legitimate hash can really only be made one way: grinding, soaking in isopropyl alcohol, and cooking. realistically, it's only efficient with swag or low-grade chronic.

i like to mix the kief and bud together all through out it only with chron though as making "hash" i take the kief put it in a baggy and put it in the bottom of my shoe and go for a long stony walk and the weight of u compresses it into a nice hard nug of fun and it gets you hella high.

Making it into hash will not really increase potency. If anything it will bring it down alittle. To make keif into hash you add heat and press it into a ball. Heat degrades THC. I do the same as sptyoty or just like aj does if I have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by penumbrian
    legitimate hash can really only be made one way: grinding, soaking in isopropyl alcohol, and cooking. realistically, it's only efficient with swag or low-grade chronic.
    This is NOT hash it is OIL. There is a differance. Hash is tumbles seived or water seived. The water casing of the trichome is still intact. Solvents such as alcohol and butane desolve the outer layer of the trichome. After it just leaves the oils inside.

Blog Entries

My favourite way of smoking kief is just loading bowls full of it. We smoked a kief joint once, and as it burned further down, it kept getting more solid and burning slower, and we ended up hitting it for about 20 minutes. After a while it started to smell and taste like hash. And later that night when I smoked the roach I got even higher than I did when we smoked the joint.

420 Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnnypotsmoker
    My favourite way of smoking kief is just loading bowls full of it. We smoked a kief joint once, and as it burned further down, it kept getting more solid and burning slower, and we ended up hitting it for about 20 minutes. After a while it started to smell and taste like hash. And later that night when I smoked the roach I got even higher than I did when we smoked the joint.
    i agree...straight kief is the way to go
    Stay clean...smoke green

Its not an addiction...its a mutha fuckin hobby

I found a pretty fun way to smoke kief and tastes nice: dry rose petals with kief on them
    taste like roses and gets u high :D
    lavender's good too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast