Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to smoke hash

Re: how to smoke some hash...?

i always hold it right above the hash, i never lt it touch as the heat is more than enough to light it up and without wasting any hash

Different methods people around me smoke hash. I personnaly rarely smoke it and I'll just mix it in with my green in a joint or bowl..

1- Break it up in small pieces and mix it into your weed, roll a joint or pack a bowl and smoke it.

2- Break it up in small pieces and mix it into tobacco, roll a joint and smoke it.

3- Heat it up little by little until you can mold it into a sausage by rolling it between your fingers. Roll it out until it's the length of the paper your gonna roll with. Add some weed or tobacco, roll it up. That way you have hash in every puff in your joint.

4- You'll need: sizzors, an empty plastic bottle with a cap on it, whatever size doesn't really matter, a cigarette, lighter or matchs and hash. About 1 to 2 inchs from the bottom of the bottle cut a hole in the bottle about the diameter of cigarette. Heat up the hash (if it's hard) and break it up in small pieces. Light the cig, but don't inhale that crap. Blow on the cig's lit part to get a nice 'cherry' going. Now pick up the small piece of hash with the 'cherry' and stick the cig with hash in the hole you made. Make sure the bottle cap is on. Look closely as the hash burns or vaporizes, kinda and makes some smoke. The cig will continue to burn, but the smoke is mostly hash. Once the hash is gone, take the cig outta the hole, unscrew the cap and inhale. The hole on the bottle also acts as a carb hole.

5- Break it up in small pieces and hot knife it. Ghetto way but works.

Can I edit it and repost it so people can find this info easier with search?
    Or can you do it? Its your info and you should get props for it.
    No problem. I'll create a new thread. Feel free to move the new thread to whatever forum is appropiate ;-)
    -PM

How To Smoke Hash

This thread is designed to post the various ways to smoke hash and to act as a reference for new posters searching for answers. Because I am a simple guy, I dont employ the fancy methods of smoking hash, and find them innefective or not worth the effort, although that is just personal taste. I will post how the every day smoker can enjoy their hash, especially people new to smoking Hash. Feel free to post other methods.

Unless it's really cheap or poor quality hash, the LAST thing you want to do to yoru preciuos hash is torch the thing. If it is a gooey type of hash, you want to gently tap your lighter against it, but only for half a second at a time. GOoey hash, generaly speaking, does not light like harder hash, and ths torching it in the hoes of it catching fire is usualy a waste of good hash. If your gooey hash begins to bubble and dissapear, this is good. Your goals is to liquify and vaporize it with the flame, not torch it. Now are now inhaling the oily goodness. If your hash is harder, you still want to tap it, but focus on one spot. Harder hash will usualy spark. When your hash lights up orange, like a small coal, STOP LIGHTING IT. It may not look or feel like you are inhaling much from that little tiny ember, but YOU ARE. Trying to set the entire chunk of hash on fire like a piece of weed is a waste of hash. One small ember is all you need.
    There are many fancy ways to smoke hash, but I'll tell you the simplest. If it is pliable, take a SMALL piece of the hash and flatten it out as much as you can with your index finger and thumb. Lay that little hash disc over a small piece of bud, and tap it with the lighter, holding the lighter to the weed when the hash is gone. If the hash is less pliable and hard, shave off a few small shavings and little chunks on top of a small nug, or, break off a big chunk and smoke it alone. For smoking a big chunk, its best to ahve some friends or be prepared to pass out after a few hits.
    To smoke Hash in a joint, with the pliable type, tear off a small chunk, and roll it into a thin, long snake. Again, it doesnt take much, so we're not talking a tootsie roll here.....make it as thin and long as you can. Place the hash snake in your joint, place weed on top, roll up, smoke, pass out ;-) It should be noted that in nmy experience the joint tends to become a little clogged towards the end, so be prepared to throw it into a pipe so nothing is wasted.
    For the harder hash, just shave off some hash powder/chunks with a serated knife, and sprinkle onto weed inside joint. Roll, smoke, pass out ;-)

-PM

Re: How To Smoke Hash

make it yo'self foo!

This is pretty informative, I smoke the same way with hash.
    Hash is a lot stronger and is easily wasted so if not smoked right you mine as well burn a twenty dollar bill with some weed at the end of it.

One more thing, don't use hash on firecrackers.
    Too easy to over do it.

^lmao, still recovering from that huh ur

good post, rules i abide by
    Hit the stereo in an instant, then I twist up a bud light an incense.

It aint all about economy so the fact that all these wack emcees is making G's dont bother me.

How well does hash work in a vaporizer?
    Peace and Prosperity

I consider myself to be a competent combuster,or a smoker supremist. - OnionGobbler

I've never tried smoing hash in a vaporizor for several reasons.
    1. I have HEARD it doesnt work.
    2. I auume it wont work. Remember, HASH are THC Trichomes pressed and HEATED into a block. I dont think they will vaporize when pressed and "cooked" together like they do when seperated and free on the bud itself.
    3. Most good hash is too oily in body to vaprozie. It would simply melt and cause a big mess.
    I may be wrong, but again, this is what i have heard and what i assume.
    I HAVE had the good fortune to smoke hash in an amazing manner...through a Hookah. I bought my buddy, as a wedding present, a 2 foot tall hookah. He combined large quantities of weed, flavored tobaco, and hash into the big hookah bowl, wrapped it up in some tin fol with some holes poked in the top, and placed a red hot hookah coal on top. Even in my trips to Amsterdam, I dont think I've ever been as blasted as I was when I hit that hookah. Plus, you can nurse that enormous bowl as long as the coal stays hot (20-30 minutes a coal), and when it cools down, you simply throw on another coal.
    -PM

^that sounds like one hell of a time
    Hit the stereo in an instant, then I twist up a bud light an incense.

It aint all about economy so the fact that all these wack emcees is making G's dont bother me.

Hash does work in a vaporizer. I used it about .5g in one of them "bubblegum machine" heated element ones and I had a nice constant stream of vapor going for about an hour. Then again I think I tinkered around with the thing so ir just very lightly cooked whatever I put in there so prolly was burnin it a bit too. But none the less it got me very high.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepurplem0nkey
    To smoke Hash in a joint, with the pliable type, tear off a small chunk, and roll it into a thin, long snake. Again, it doesnt take much, so we're not talking a tootsie roll here.....make it as thin and long as you can. Place the hash snake in your joint, place weed on top, roll up, smoke, pass out ;-) It should be noted that in nmy experience the joint tends to become a little clogged towards the end, so be prepared to throw it into a pipe so nothing is wasted.
    Best and easiest method to do. HIGHly recommended.:smokin3:

I made hash with endo one time- Intresting project...I'll never do it again though

Quote Originally Posted by a∑non∑y∑mous
    i wish there was more hash around here.... is it easy to get where u guys r from?

yeah hash is soo easy to get where im at...i just call and say let me get some hash on the side with that bud!!! thank you sir..

i freakin luv hashhh
    Thatís why I make my own decisions on how Iím liven
    Try to get by with the knowledge that Iím given
    Canít make me believe cause a tree is a tree
    And when my soul bleeds, the color that Iím spilliní is green

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast