Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Budder Instructions?

Question Budder Instructions?

Anyone have any ideas on how it's made? I keep on hearing about it and in a few months I am going to have alot of bud and a shitload of trim, so I would love to give this stuff a shot.

Blog Entries

Re: Budder Instructions?

Mr NDW.. I keep hearing it's a secret procedure and Mr Budder King is not sharing with anyone.. Ask Mad Toker.. he's very familiar with Budder (Canadian, eh?).
    Last edited by 420; 01-25-2009 at 03:00 PM.
    215-er/OCBC/bpg/norml-ca/ASA-ca
    Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha

This is what I've found so far. The guy's grammar sucks but it sounds like a reasonable answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Budder is less harsh, more potent, more purer then oil and comes in a different more puddy or budder like texture like this...

it can be made by taking honey oil... must be high thc % ... and cooking it on the stove at around 100-150 degrees while stirring till it changes textures from oil to glass to budder then let cool.

this is glass the state before budder more harsher
    Last edited by 420; 01-25-2009 at 02:59 PM.

I am all ears. When you find out post it and share.
    I love trying new canna stuff.

Not if you are a med mj patient, such as Pinch and I.
    Last edited by 420; 01-25-2009 at 03:00 PM.

I jsut wanna learn how to make it. I will worry about the law after its made.
    By then I would have consumed it so I have no worries either. I will try on a small scale first though, the 1 gram hash firecracker still haunts me.

I have strong suspicions that the second picture is actually a picture of amber or copal (fossilized tree resin). If it was glass it still has way too many impurities in it even for somthing made from honey oil. That and it's way too polished up. Hell when i hold up a piece of polished amber next to the picture you cant tell the difference. I'll post some more on this in a few days as I am slowly tracking down some information and might see if I can get some info outta budderking himself. And to make it you have to use prime bud, cant use leaf or trim. It takes 1 ounce of high quality bud to make 3 grams of budder, thats why it's so potent.

Quote Originally Posted by Urdedpal
    I jsut wanna learn how to make it. I will worry about the law after its made.
    By then I would have consumed it so I have no worries either. I will try on a small scale first though, the 1 gram hash firecracker still haunts me.
    I will make it and not worry about the laws altogether!

You must need a hell of alot of great herb to make even a small amount of that stuff.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum- "If You Seek Peace, Prepare For War."

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Yeah I read an artical by budderking. Made of prime bud of course. Then make iso oil and evaporate off all the alcohol. Budder is iso with absolutly all the alcohol evap'd. Do it at a low temp, with electric stove of course.

To really mimic this so called budder, I believe the original creator uses some sort of Acid after a solvent extraction to convert the CBN and CBD (other active ingredients besides THC that has less desirable effect) into THC. The book Cannabis Alchemy has all the necessary info, I believe moose posted one of the methods that's in the book (dripping alchohol extracted oil onto a bud to maximize potency) Highly recommended to anyone interested in making their own hash and such.
    The clear looking hash block you see is butane honey oil or butane hash oil that's been purged (treated with low heat) until it hardens and turns into that form.
    Back to the budder, I read somewhere that budder is made by using solvent extracted hash oil treated with acid to maximize THC, then whipped with air until it turns into budder. Personally, I think he might be mixing different types of hash (water extracted hash + converted solvent extracted hash oil) to get the final form. That's just my lucky guess though. Hope this helps...

Peace

i never did, thats not worth it, nothing is worth the risk of blowing your hands off

Sounds like a HUGE pain in the ass. Just smoke some more, and leave this shit to the people with a lab and a payroll.

r there any stoner chemists on here??? I'm tempted to go find my old high school chemistry teacher and proposing this!

ya know...i was turned on to this place by a friend..and so far i been interested in some of the threads that interest me. i been makin oil, bubble hash, sifted pressed keif for a few years now. and i know of other ways to "wash" an end result of THC oil but it takes other chemicals and now the expense weighs a factor, and you got to pay attention to what your doin it can all be very dangerous. i would bet my life on the fact that if you tried my bubble hash, which most people it only takes 2 to 3 matchead size hits and the heartiest of seasoned smokers usually turn down the fourth hit when it slides their way, only to say "i'm good, man"....

i make bubble hash the old fashioned way...5 gal bucket and a steel slotted spoon...2 runs...good excersize...

i also make THC oil with 190 everclear, the best to do that with...double boiler on electric hot plate outside...

and i do both of these methods with ..sacraficing 1 lb of finely cured bud, saftey glasses, proper ventilation, and alot of PATIENCE....don't make it too complicated.

i do this for people who have chronic pain, anxiety/depression, eating disorders, migranes, the thc oil for diabetic ulcers, (i saved 4 people from gettin legs cut off with the THC oil as a balm)...

any one of these methods will get you high enuff to talk to St. Peter himself... one question i'll have to ask here...

how high do you really need to be?

Love and Happiness
    Crate
    who's that girl that sings that one song?!?

You've all seen this right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast