Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hash Prices

Re: Hash Prices

In Europe good quality Water-Hash sells for 20 to 30s a gram.
    In AMS it can go as high as 50sa gram for tourist grade Water-Hash.

Aqua Lab Tech

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by green acres View Post
    my local medical supply store has 95% thc hash for 25 per gram. everything is tested at one of our universities.
    If it is 95% THC, it is not hash. I think you are talking about Budder, but that price for Budder is not believable. Budder is far more expensive than that. Good Budder is 99.7%THC, and usually sells for in excess of $50/gm. I think you may have your facts wrong mate, or you have been bullshitted by the med store. It is impossible to have hash with that THC concentration. Even honey oil peaks out at about 70% - 80%THC. Sorry to rain on your parade
    Last edited by Medical Marijuana; 05-28-2008 at 07:40 AM.

I used to get 1/4 Lbs for 250.And the price of hash has always been 15gr.where I grew up so that was a great deal.Comes to 1680 - 250 = 1430 pure proffit.Now I know why I have such fond memories of hash.
    420 Magazine - News Team
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993
    Please Help Support Our Website!
    The 420 News - Daily Marijuana News
    My Hemp Art Journal

Submit your best photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine

Everything is going up in price...does anyone believe that medical marijuana charges remain the same when all else goes up as well? I think the economy sucks and meds ought to be affordable...I think it's a long stretch. I had a 1.5gm sample of Trainwreck Jelly which sold for $60/0.5gm. I thought to myself no concentrate is worth $120/gm...Well curiosity got the best of me and I swear to all that is sacred (420), I had to unclump this beautiful golden jelly...I made a small scoop with a straw and put in 5-6 ave. grain in my Volcano vaporizer along with one of my blends. It's high octane and might be in the type of stuff Moose was speaking of. The jelly is pure Whoop Ass!
    The only safe and sane medicine in the world is marijuana...it's the law that's the cause of any bad effect.

Blog Entries

Jelly hash is usually a mix of honey oil and kief. It's not as potent as budder, but it's close. Budder is so expensive because you need to use quite an amount of hash to make it. The odd thing is that you end up with less, but the potency makes up for it. The molecular weight of the THC acetate is greater than just THC. Also, making budder is very dangerous as the fumes are toxic, and there is a great risk of an explosion. one other thing to note is that Acetic Anhydride used in the chemical reaction is difficult to obtain, and can in fact be very illegal in some areas as it is considered a precurser in making harder drugs such as h****n and a*******s - in Australia, getting caught with this stuff is as bad if not worse than getting caught with the end product.
    I do NOT recommend any one trying this method! It is simply too dangerous, and I have a duty of care to our members.

Blog Entries

Okay...I guess canna-budder and canna-butter must be two different things as butter is nothing more than boiling leaves and/or bud in water and butter and straining out the liquid from the plant material. Place the container of butter/water in the freezer. After a couple hours the water pours off and the canna-butter solidifies. You use the utter where any recipe calls for butter.
    This budder sounds like what we've called iso oil for years and requires isopropyl(sp?) alcohol.

Blog Entries

I thought that at first too Racefan, until I looked into it. Making Budder is quite a complex process and uses acetic anhydride in the chemistry. It is a dangerous process and I do not recommend it. I have a duty of care to inform members that you are placing your life at risk doing this. You can have explosive results, and the fumes are very toxic. I wonder whether the risk justifies the end result..I think not.
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/ha...-99-6-thc.html
    Last edited by Medical Marijuana; 05-28-2008 at 05:54 PM.

Exclamation Re: Hash Prices

Thanks Mate!

I'll stick with the safer versions. Moose you need to create a vault of all the wisdom and knowledge you've managed to uncover. Maybe a book ?
    I'll buy the 1st copy. Zed
    The only safe and sane medicine in the world is marijuana...it's the law that's the cause of any bad effect.

Blog Entries

^I'll dedicate the book to you for all the hard work you do in keeping us updated on the dispensaries.

^moose you really should write a book

idk the prices of hash because i have never bought it but i once had 2zips of jack herer and i put it all through my wicca kif box and i got like 3 grams of kief

how stong is kief like the amount of thc ?

im ripped just so you guys know

Blog Entries

Kief is unpressed hash, so potency depends on the strain.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Moose View Post
    i did press it afterwards so that means i made hash fucking cool eh

Talking Re: Hash Prices

Quote Originally Posted by biggreenbuds4 View Post
    i did press it afterwards so that means i made hash fucking cool eh

Sounds to me like you have a new hobby & passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Moose View Post
    and the screen!

but when hash was around in abundance i paid 10 bucks a gram and cheaper as i went up

I just got some "purple urkel" hash the other day for $30 a gram :/
    it gets me really high though so im content
    "If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky"

- Siddhartha Gautama

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast