Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hash Prices

Hash Prices

Just wanna know what people are paying these days for hash. I'm talking HIGH quality hash.

420 Member

Re: Hash Prices

$15g doesnt matter the quality thats what u pay here

Blog Entries

I agree. $15.00 per gram is the going price.

Blog Entries

Make your own! Get some panty hose from your wife or girl friend and stretch it over a jar or glass full of shake or trim or even bud and and shake the jar/glass over a piece of glass. Scrape up what falls through and springle into a J or over a bowl or if enough, press into a cake and smoke as is. I'm going to make a batch of bubble hash tomorrow myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan
    Make your own! Get some panty hose from your wife or girl friend and stretch it over a jar or glass full of shake or trim or even bud and and shake the jar/glass over a piece of glass. Scrape up what falls through and springle into a J or over a bowl or if enough, press into a cake and smoke as is. I'm going to make a batch of bubble hash tomorrow myself.
    I ordered the bubble bags last sunday. Hopefully they'll be here this week. Let me know how it works out for ya!

Blog Entries

It always turns out great for me. I love hash. Better than weed itself actually.lol I've actually worn out the first work bag from mixing so many batches. A little bit goes a long way and it's a purer form to ingest so my lungs don't hurt so much after smoking.

ive only smoked hash once and it was totally awsome. but i haven't seen any since then and would really like to get my hands on some.

i think i might try and make some.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    - Hunter S. Thompson

Here we pay about $15 for some mid-low quality hash, $15 will get you a piece about this long [---------] and this thick [-] what I do is boil it to remove impurities and then re shape it, it comes to about this long [--------] and this thick [-] (it loses about 20% of its size) and then you need 2 heat it a bit so it will crumble properly . if you get lucky and score some "zero zero" (its zero zero quality here but in other countries zero zero is stronger) you can crumble it by hand but takes more time and more strength. It also smells hashy (earthy and spicy) and a good sized piece will get you a good body stone for about half an hour and a slight buzz for 2 hours (some low quality indica). Basically, IT SUCKS, compared to other hash but I still wouldn't drive or operate machinery after taking some . We get most of it from africa and its adulterated 2 make it bigger.
    We'll miss you RD

about 800 for 1/4 pound brick of hard pressed hash

:60: I spend an average 25-40/gm for top shelf hash and keep @ least 2-3gms in my storage locker most of the time...Yesterday I bought 2gms Sour Diesel Hash & 2gms O G Kush Hash each sellin' for 30/gm and the qualitiy is 5 out of 5!!! I smear it on pipe screens & toss in w/ coarse ground dank bud for extra zoom in my Volcano vaporizer chamber ...now I'm cooking w/ it in EV olive oil & putting it into capsules and having a great time on it!!!
    The only safe and sane medicine in the world is marijuana...it's the law that's the cause of any bad effect.

My buddy just picked up an oz of hash for $240, but usually $15/g.

malibu
    Smoke till you choke

Ive had some great high quality hash here in western ny. I also make my own occasionally. Always 15 a G.
    I'm the enemy to the war on drugs. What they don't know is that I'm winning.

i've seen it as much as 25 a g around home. 15 is probably average though

i pay probly anywhere between 2-3 cents for some hash....the benefits of growing!

dude there isnt ne hash at all in ri
    be safe love everyone evan the cops

Its Not A War On Weed Its A War On People

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth,
    he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest.

Never believe anything you think.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast