Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How do i make hash out of keif?

Re: How do i make hash out of keif?

Ah,............ What is keif?

The stuff in your grinder (if it has a catcher) that sits in the bottom . It's loose hairs , crystals , and plant material with a very high THC content . Real hash is technically pure THC , and is made differently . Kief-Hash is almost as strong but not quite , but will get you very fucked up . I prefer Kief-hash because you put a bunch of different strains through a grinder , and get crystals and shit from all different strains , so it's a fun experience
    CLICK HERE FOR MY NUTRION Q&A THREAD
    Smoked Strains: TRAINWRECK AK47 WHITE WIDOW FIRE SWEET TOOTH
    PLATNUM KUSH OG KUSH SOUR D KALI KUSH BLUE BERRY KUSH CYBER CRYSTAL DANK HASH WILLIE NELSON HAZE PURPLE HAZE PINK KUSH DREAM QUEEN HEAD BAND JACK HERER Tennessee Rose Krystal Haze (Not the fake bud) Orange Chill Blue Dream

Trying the shoe method as we speak...

I've gotten a good bit of mid grade kief recently and wanted to make some hash quick and easy, didn't really find any ideas I liked so I used a couple of sewing thimbles. Packed the kief into a plastic thimble and packed it down with a smaller metal thimble (big metal thimble & smaller one to fit would be better). But after I packed the Kief down I heated the thimble and applied a good amount of pressure, them wrapped in duct tape and wrappers in aluminum foil finally.
    MATERIALS: Small piece of duct tape, two metal sewing thimbles(1 small enough to fit into the other), aluminum foil, tongs to hold thimble(or fashion handle out of foil when wrapping the thimbles) and lighter or torch.
    TIME: not to sure on the length of time it takes because I'm experimenting with it doing higher heat than normal for short periods of time, multiple times.
    Let me know how it works or what y'all think if my idea if you try it.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Dog View Post
    why does everyone want to compress hash? I like to keep it dust so I can put on some bud in a pipe or sprinkle it on a joint. When it is compressed I don't think it burns as good either.
    Because it oxidizes the resin, cures the THC and minimal heat can evaporate terpenes which mellow the inhale. Pressed hashish will also hold on a screen longer without melting through, but in theory all properly prepared dry sift should be full melt compressed or not.
    I'm don't know this from experience…

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12