Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do i make hash out of keif?

How do i make hash out of keif?

I'm trying to make some hash out of about a g of keif. Does anybody know what i can do?

Re: How do i make hash out of keif?

Apply heat and press...Or just press.

How much heat ? can u give me the steps or send me somewhere with detailed instructions ?

I found this searching this forum
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/42...make-hash.html
    "You would not wonder if you used this herb yourself.
    You might find that smoke blown out cleared your mind of shadows within.
    Anyway, it gives patience, to listen to error without anger." Mithrandir

Report on the pen method .. Stoned works great i went farther and made one about a half inch long a centimeter wide .. worked great used tin foil to plug end and screwed the end back on . funneled the keif into the pen tube and packed for 5 to 6 min ..Sat the little hash cylinder in a glass pipe and toked & smoked with 3 people and were all good and high sweet !! ..

Quote Originally Posted by merickson View Post
    Thanks I will check this out later .. I have hughes net and cant go over 200 megs a day until 1am lol

Blog Entries

If you use the heating and pressing method I promise you'll be very happy with flavor change. I only heat it for 10 minutes at 175* F. THC vaporizes at 360* F, so don't go over about 325* F or so.

Blog Entries

i'd just press it and leave it alone. the pen method sounds good and will try it out as soon as possible 8-)

if given a choice between keif and hash i like keif, but thats just me
    420 Magazine News Team
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993
    http://www.420Magazine.com

420 Magazine - Your Best Choice For Cannabis News

Submit a News Article or Event
    Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook

Blog Entries

to turn keif into hash...place keif into a piece of saran wrap and wrap tightly. Place into shoe and go for a walk. The body heat and pressure from walking will compact the keif and you will get a ball of hash for your effort. Impossible to screw up.

Reviving dead thread again , and I really like that shoe idea ^ I'm gonna try that . I was thinking of a new way to make hash and was thinking how putting bud in my back pocket always compresses it when I sit for long periods , so why shouldn't RaceFan's method work ? Ill post back the results if Im not too stoned after

to turn keif into hash...place keif into a piece of saran wrap and wrap tightly. Place into shoe and go for a walk. The body heat and pressure from walking will compact the keif and you will get a ball of hash for your effort. Impossible to screw up.
    I tried this a few months ago... about a gram of kief... ended up bruising my heel really bad... couldn't walk right for 3 days.... but I was nice and high from the nice hash I got.
    The method works, just be more cautious.

Jonny

Forgot to report back haha . The hash in in shoe method works well , but no injury here Had a few nice smokes afterwards
    CLICK HERE FOR MY NUTRION Q&A THREAD
    Smoked Strains: TRAINWRECK AK47 WHITE WIDOW FIRE SWEET TOOTH
    PLATNUM KUSH OG KUSH SOUR D KALI KUSH BLUE BERRY KUSH CYBER CRYSTAL DANK HASH WILLIE NELSON HAZE PURPLE HAZE PINK KUSH DREAM QUEEN HEAD BAND JACK HERER Tennessee Rose Krystal Haze (Not the fake bud) Orange Chill Blue Dream

why does everyone want to compress hash? I like to keep it dust so I can put on some bud in a pipe or sprinkle it on a joint. When it is compressed I don't think it burns as good either.

Well I was thinking the same , but it's easier to carry around and if you break it into tiny tiny pieces it smokes pretty good and last pretty long .
    CLICK HERE FOR MY NUTRION Q&A THREAD
    Smoked Strains: TRAINWRECK AK47 WHITE WIDOW FIRE SWEET TOOTH
    PLATNUM KUSH OG KUSH SOUR D KALI KUSH BLUE BERRY KUSH CYBER CRYSTAL DANK HASH WILLIE NELSON HAZE PURPLE HAZE PINK KUSH DREAM QUEEN HEAD BAND JACK HERER Tennessee Rose Krystal Haze (Not the fake bud) Orange Chill Blue Dream

I use 2 methods, both with alluminium:
    -the faster one, I put the keif on a small piece of alluminium, ply it at least twice and then scrub it fast on my jeans so it gets heated and pressed at the same time, in 5 mins it's ready
    -I put the keif on the alluminium, add a single drop (depends on the quantity) of water, ply it, then heat it very fast (do not heat continuously or you'll burn it!) with a lighter and press it on a table by hand

For greater quantities, you can press it just with your hand and thumb, moroccan style, if you add a drop of water you can do it faster but you'll have to wait until it's dry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast