The best way to use my vaporizer

Initforthemon

Vaping has many benefits for one's health and is a great way to continue consuming cannabis without too much detriment to one's lungs. From what I've seen, I have the best vaporizer set up in the world. Or at least on the internet. Check it out:

re: The best way to use it.

I smoked out of a volcano 1 time in my life, and i have to agree, if i had the money to buy one i would. Every hit taste like kief, seemed like a different high than smoking a joint of the same nug. Someday i will dish out the money and get the best vape, i loved the bag on it with the push in end to inhale so you don't lose smoke.

The volcano is definitely one of the best vaporizers on the market, but only if you're a really social smoker. It's less practical if you're by yourself, which case I would recommend the vape I've got by vapor-warez, it's around 140 bucks, and if you get it on ebay they give you a kief-catching metal grinder, a scale, and some incense and stuff. The high from vaping is a little bit different because it doesn't activate some of the other cannabinoids present. It still gets you just as high, and, some might argue, higher.

I was talking about method of consumption, but if you want technique: break up some quality bud for you and your wife, take big hits, hold them, and feel the rush. As to what you should do after that, well that's up to you.

Back
Top Bottom