Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: When should I Fertilize my Seedlings?

Re: When should I Fertilize my Seedlings?

just got 2 strawberry diesels and a buddhas sister to break threw the dirt and don't want to fuck them up.its my first with good strain,been practicing with some mids having what i thank are ok results but then again i dont know shit i want to grow in dirt,small spaces to grow in,2 deepfrezzer,1 upright,1-3ft by 2ft by 5ft laydown.using cfls,2 68 watters from homedepot for flower,and that 125watt veg light.i really need pot sizes for mothers,best way to clone in dirt(have read alot already,learing alot-thanks 420 and everybody)using koolbloom and flora nova,found some canna flora a-b-anygood?

Plant of the Month - January 2014 s1ingblade's Avatar

I like to wait until the young plants have their 4th true set of leaves, then I use nutrients at half strength

Hey guys pretty new at this. Wanted to know what fert. would be the best for me to use with soil indoor grow?

thanks s1ingblade

sorry for last post im not having a good time of it lately my good friend passed away the other day thanks s1ingblade for that answer it helped alot peace

I started my first feeding in a hydroponic setup after 2 weeks, gave a 1/2strength feeding. We will see how it goes

howmuch and how often do you need to feed your plant and what do i feed it? my mix is made up for 30 % peat moss 30% compost cow manure, 30% perlite 10 % vermiculite.. when i germinate and plant, how often and what should i feed it ?? i plan on lst and 600 w hps in a 5x2 i plan to scrog, what do i feed it on each stage and how often?

if its an auto flowering strain when do i add nutes lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123