How Do I Break up Cannabis for Smoking?

Take the cannabis buds and tear into pieces. Remove any seeds and stems, both are VERY easy to spot. Stems are easily breakable, woody, and usually seen jutting out of one end of a bud. Seeds are round and vary in color (depending on quality of cannabis) from white to dark brown/black. Its a labor of love.
Seeds? In the buds? What are those? lol, it is indeed a labor of love and one I use a scissors for...:smokin:

Not with seeds and stems still intact? My God man say your not serious! lol...:smokin:

Where I'm from you'll find a seed in your bud once in a blue moon. As for stems you break the stems off before your grind it, if the stems small it will just get turned to chop anyway.

Where I'm from you'll find a seed in your bud once in a blue moon. As for stems you break the stems off before your grind it, if the stems small it will just get turned to chop anyway.
I haven't dealt with seeds in almost twenty years, holy shit, lol. Originally though, we started with seeds purchased and brought back from Amsterdam. From those origianl plants, I have been cloning ever since. I do not use mothers taking them from sister plants instead each month. It blows my mind when I think about it, how many beautiful ladies have sprung from that original well of goodness over the years. I love plants man, especially our kind. Sometimes I just sit and watch them blowing gently in the "breeze", usually for quite a spell, just digging on their vibe and giving them back mine. I used to do that with my horses, just watch them in the pasture being horses. Anyway, then end results each harvest is always to resiny to break up any other way than with a scissors. To me it's a personal relationship and I treat my girls with the utmost respect from start to finish...:peace:

if the weed is really good i'll use scissors and if its alright i like to brake it up by hand. I like to get hands on...plus breakin it up by hand lets u know ahead of time the grade of the weed..Like u guys said its a Labor of our Love...

I find my first pass through is best done with side cutters. I can do much finer work using the tip of the blades and they just blow through any stems plus they're much more comfortable to the hand. Then I chop with scissors.

This is the ABSOLUTE best way to break it up. Pay attention because it is a little tricky, but it is fail safe. Have someone else do it. :yahoo:

Until you step away to take a wizz and come back to find your buddy and your stash gone! :thedoubletake:

Scissors work best for me.
The coffee grinder thing would work only if the weed is bone dry.:ganjamon:

If you need scissors, then it was not cured correctly and still has to much moisture. If i'm buying a bag and it's like that, I put in paper bag and recheck every few hrs. till it's smokable. Not bone dry !!

do you all realize that some people dont realize they need to remove the stems. lol I have a friend who was raised by a smoker and has smoked most of his life. and everytime he would load one man I would have to pull stems out and baby seeds. he was like what I get most of em.

1 the taste is soooo horrible
and
2 he use to suffer from migranes at least twice a week. once i informed him that stems always seem to give me a headache and to please remove them from the bowl. did it occur to him maybe his migranes were being triggered by the stems and seeds. 8 months later and he has only suffered 3 migranes in that time. So just remember if you are getting headaches often AND you are not cleaning your smoke. try it for alittle bit and see if it tastes better lol. and see if your headaches reduce

I know a lot of old heads who use the small interior bud stems when they smoke. There's quite a bit of THC in those lil' buggers.

I haven't seen anyone break up and roll a seedy bud since the 70's. I know several guys,including me, who burned their dicks in those days from smoking a post-coital joint when a seed exploded. You get real particular about cleaning your weed after that.

Personally,I save the tiny interior bud stem and grind it fine to make firecrackers every couple of weeks. It's a nice body high and not as harsh as as having them mixed in with the bud.

Grinder if I am smoking a joint(always burns better), hands if im smoking bong and bowls. If its super sticky ill use scissors. Nothing worse then a super sticky bud getting flattened to all hell trying to rip 'er apart.

I know a lot of old heads who use the small interior bud stems when they smoke. There's quite a bit of THC in those lil' buggers.

I haven't seen anyone break up and roll a seedy bud since the 70's. I know several guys,including me, who burned their dicks in those days from smoking a post-coital joint when a seed exploded. You get real particular about cleaning your weed after that.

Personally,I save the tiny interior bud stem and grind it fine to make firecrackers every couple of weeks. It's a nice body high and not as harsh as as having them mixed in with the bud.

what do u mean by firecrackers?? and what do ya think, can u use the inner stems when makin oil hash??

Back
Top Bottom