How long to flower Sativas?

Just aThOuGhT

ive seen most indica plants vary but take around 8 weeks and have heard most sativas take a little longer i know u can clip a lil leaf and look at the triches and so on but does anyone know how long and would the amount of light affect the time of harvest also

True sativas can be anywhere for 12-14 weeks. Some of the indica/sativa crosses take on the flowering time of the indica while giving you a sativa like buzz. It you look at some seed sights and read the descriptions it will usually tell you have long it takes to flower.

As far as light affecting flowering time, I have found little if any difference in the flowing time whether I use cfl's only, a combo of cfl's and a 250 watt HPS or a 400 watt hps. My indica's are 8-9 weeks no matter what.

yea i was given these 4 og kush plants and im not sure if there a cross or just sativa and times are tough so im on a tight budget and was wondering when to get a little scope or something to look at the leaves

I thought OG Kush was Indica?

yea but they dont look like most indicas and my buds are small cause i have a week 175 wt light but i guess ill have to post a picture or something maybe but 8 weeks will be next week so i guess the only way to really know is to look at a leaf i guess and i hope they are done at 8 weeks and im new to this shit so its hard to tell for me but i so much appreciate the help you guys have given

i looked at that grow and fucking wow man im jealous my grow is so weak compared to all these pics i see and the buds look similiar its just the leaves on mine really have that sativa look but my light sucks so i dont think there as good or as big as they should be

like i said i was given these plants from a friend who had extras and all i was told is they were OG kush and like an idiot i didnt ask very many questions and now im not in touch with the guy who gave them to me so im just going with it and come out here to cali i gurantee you find some sativa og kush there is almost any strain you could ever want

Hey yall check out my OG Kush sativas flower
2013-12-20_09_01_58.jpg

View image in gallery

ing since nov 22.2013

Back
Top Bottom