I'm tired of big plants

MoonRock

I have never given sog or any method of keeping plants small and having more of them a try. I think because I like seeing them get big and having a jungle in my closet. But it is a pain in so many ways that I've decided next grow to go the other way. I'd like to try an array where the plants would get to perhaps 2 feet at maturity, I have maybe 1.5 per sq ft and I suppose prune the bottom 1/3 or so or whatever it takes to keep them from crowding each other too much. I guess I'll do this with an indica and flower them when they have a few sets of strong leaves, maybe 10-12 days. Does that sound about right?

I would personally use SCROG to keep the plants smaller and bushier. Either that or grow a strain with genetics that stay smaller. Bad problem to have, plants growing so healthy they get too big!

My guess is better to say nothing than to babble on about something they know nothing about.
Despite the many posters there are not a lot of overly knowledgeable on all aspects.
There are almost as many different grow variables as posters.
I use ebb and flow and flower my plants as soon as they show sex and so get a medium size plant.

Short of using autoflowering strains which tend to be smaller, how about 12/12 light cycle from seed? The only veg time is the time it takes for sex to show...then it's off to the races.

Back
Top Bottom