Very slow growth dwc

Kushmaster216

My plants seem to be growing very slow in deep water culture n I choose this method because of the big yields n how fast they grow well mines doing the opposite n glowing slow as hell... I have the pics in my gallery... If you want specs let me no I'm using 600 hps 12:12 light cycle n.c. Nutes.. My one plant is over 2 months old n not even growing in height at all it's roughly 6 inches please help I have made like 4 post in the budding cycles n grow forums also the light forum but nobody is trying to help or give advice I just want my stuff to grow faster I have spent quite a bit of money on a night n all this stuff n now I have no clue what I'm doing wrong this is my first grow btw thanks!!!
image3576.jpg
image3575.jpg
image3571.jpg
image3573.jpg
image3570.jpg
image3568.jpg
image3564.jpg
image3567.jpg
image3565.jpg

Definitely need specs to help out. What is the pH, PPM and water temp?

I do not no ppm I don't have a meter yet but u will soon... I'm outing min nutes with 3 tsp peroxide 3% the ph I have go from around 5.5 to like 6.8 then drop it back down it normally take 2 to 3 days to reach that. Temp in red hoes from 66 min to 75ish I try n keep it lower for the most part... I have a 600 hps, air purifier 2 airsones 2 pumps for 30 gal fish tank each, b.c. Nutes but only using boost, bloom, magical n a few drips of sugar daddy, n thrive alive red bottle n few drops also of awesome blossom .. I stressed her alot at first I transplanted her prolly like 3 times I started in soil then switched over. I begged her for a long time just switched to flowering last week n I'm giving her a 48hour lack out period n then thinking if flowering until around October 20th

Whatever it is it might be too late from what your saying. I vegged two clones for OVER two months by far and only got to about 10 inches or more. Little did I know I had a super bacteria inside the root zone inside the Rockwell cube. Talk about waste of nutes and our time.

I feel your pain and frustration. It's time to start over bro.

I do not no ppm I don't have a meter yet but u will soon...

That alone to me indicates you've been trying to cut corners. Growing is not cheap. Growing well takes research, learning and the proper tools just like a car mechanic. Don't 1/2 ass any of it.

That alone to me indicates you've been trying to cut corners. Growing is not cheap. Growing well takes research, learning and the proper tools just like a car mechanic. Don't 1/2 ass any of it.

No I haven't been Tryna cut any corners, not everyone can spend all there money only growing stuff I have bills n shit.. I got all that is need us more water n light that is the the essentials of growing everything else is just what man put n made into it to help produce better and actually I still don't have a ppm meter n just got off my ass n did some city research on the water I use and it's ppm you do not need one my plants are beautiful healthy and are better then I thought they would turn out for my first grow... Get over urself with ur cutting corners crap... Why comment if ur gunna be negative... So yeah this is to anyone who reads this you do not in fact need a ppm water tester I do not have one and just did the research ony water u can find anything out all the numbers are online for your city. You are not cutting corners if you can AFFORD some type of equipment people like bassman says you do. Yes it does help but cutting corners would be me trying to force flower faster and shutting the lights off for 3 days just to try n see flowers fast.. Not having the things is not cutting corners get off your high house and learn some respect when commenting on something that some one respectfully asked a question to people who are here to help not act like some grow know it all.. Peace everyone I gotta smoke a fatty now lol :420:

Bro, I was so broke I couldnt afford to pay attn when I started just researching this stuff to treat my mom. I slowly got the things I needed. I didn't start until I had it all. PH and PPM is way too important to not be aware what your numbers are. And you can get fairly inexpensive meters that will do you fine until you can get better ones.

Trust me, been there, done that. Do it right from the start. It makes it basically impossible to help you with problems if we can't get the numbers too. Aint no high horse here buddy.

I understand Bassman's point, because it is a truly valid one. People often start growing with a mindset of, "I'll just get the minimum, just pay as least as possible," this happens everyday. The problem is after they do this they end up hitting the forums with questions because they get problems.

These questions 9/10 times are figured out the same way every single time. People get problems from not having the proper tools to measure their grow room.

What we always say is this, if you can't measure it then you can't manage it. As a grower you need metrics in order to know what needs to be adjusted. Temperature, humidity, ph, ppm, co2 levels, lighting per sq ft are all important numbers to truly know if you're growing optimally and/or why you got mold or why the plants look this way etc.

PPM meters are only $25-$30 and last forever, then a pH drop kit is only like $10 and gives 800 readings. $40 for pH and PPM for better product and higher yields ;)

+reps JJ. It's the same repetitive story so often. I get real blunt to make a point. We can't help if you don't have the right tools and can't help yourself.

+reps JJ. It's the same repetitive story so often. I get real blunt to make a point. We can't help if you don't have the right tools and can't help yourself.

This post was a while ago first off and this is something to help people guys not try and say someone is cutting corners cause they don't have things some people don't want to order stuff or have money to spend on other things. I under stand some people can afford everything they need or like bass saving up but you guys are the reason people get upset with growers and stuff .. Keep your comments to your self.. You can ask me my ppm and I can tell you to a the dot what it is I don't have a ppm reader my buddy thought I was wrong with my calculations and guess what I was spot on accurate when he brought he meter over so I saved myself some money.. This is a site to help not ridicule people cause they don't have something.. Some people never even heard of a ppm meter and just want to grow for the love of cannabis... If you can answer some ones question without the numbers then click the back button and get off the page and go to someone else's with the numbers... Some people even just ask silly questions on hear to get in connect with someone else who might have the same problem or just so they can disscuss stuff about growing... You guys are doing what I call In my business industries is playing god.. Your telling someone not to do something cause you don't agree.. Which is wrong cause there's plenty of people that grew prolly way better then some of u ever could with just a seed some water and love homie.. So ill say again get off the horse and don't comment if you can't help.. When I see something that I don't agree with on here I don't complain and say your doing it wrong cause the way there doing it is how they want to not u or anyone else.. People grow diffently there's no one way better then the other. Just depends on the grower

PH liquid tester is all you need IMO. If you can't afford to get a ppm meter. (Such as me and others) you can grow amazing plants just fine. A ppm meter is a MUST in rdwc or large Rez systems. But if you have a 5 gallon bucket with an air stone and you empty at the end of the week that old water and add new. Then honestly (and it's not that big a deal) you'll probably never need the ppm meter at all. Yes it would be really convient to know how much food is exactly in that water but if you dump at the end of the week and you refill with nutes and your seeing no nute burn you are doing it right.

PH=essential
PPM=a diagnostic tool, not nearly as need but nice to have if you can afford it. More efficient use of nutes etc.

Again if you know what your doing already with your water source ( I also looked up my ppm city water ) then you don't need the ppm meter. And don't believe anyone else telling you otherwise. It's relatively new in the growing scene honestly. Ph is a whole diff story but ppm is just a luxury IMO.

If you know how to grow you and like many many others around here will harvest pounds of beautiful flowers not once ever using a ppm meter.

No need in small dwc systems with weekly cleanings.

Yeah I do weekly changes and I don't burn my plants at all.. I've don't lots of research and learned to understand the basics of growing instead of just trying to grow fast crappy bud... It's my first grow and I have no clue on how to estimate yields but my buddy who has been growing for years said he won't be suprised if I get more then a 4 ozs... Which I think is pretty good considering a lot of people's first grows I've read they all get way under that... So I'm pretty proud oft girl!!! Thanks again for the comments if you want check out my journal it's the link in my signature my girls are going great

Yeah I do weekly changes and I don't burn my plants at all.. I've don't lots of research and learned to understand the basics of growing instead of just trying to grow fast crappy bud... It's my first grow and I have no clue on how to estimate yields but my buddy who has been growing for years said he won't be suprised if I get more then a 4 ozs... Which I think is pretty good considering a lot of people's first grows I've read they all get way under that... So I'm pretty proud oft girl!!! Thanks again for the comments if you want check out my journal it's the link in my signature my girls are going great

4 zips outta a 600w is totally doable. In fact I think you'll get that or even more this time around. It's crazy what happens in flower man. It just turns into a thc factory and every day it leafs your mouth watering for those frosty nugs. If your girl is healthy and nice and branchy you'll be rewarded at harvest. I was aiming for a pound with my 650w setup I had using hydro but I fucked up. Two+ months if veg n I fucked up. So now I'm flowering some girls in soil so I have meds to smoke when I'm starting hydro again.

So what happened did it come right? Did you smoke it bro?

So what happened did it come right? Did you smoke it bro?
Sorry Amigo 2013, have a good day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom