How much fertilizer should I buy?

ThaiLEDGrower

I'm planning to start a grow soon with 9x Skunk #1 in 2gal hempy buckets under 600w hps in a 4x4 grow tent. I decided to go with general hydroponics flora series and add nutes as per instructions on the bottle. The problem is I live in thailand and need to order from Europe which is pretty expensive and also takes time so I need to plan a bit in advance as I can't just get some new ones when I run out.

This will be my first hempy grow. When I read all the instructions and grow reports on the internet it sounds like I'm going to need quite a lot of nutrients. However, people say it's very economic. So if I get 1 Liter bottles of each, will it actually last me 2-3 grows? Or will I barely make one? Should I go with the 5 liter bottles right away? How long can I keep them without getting bad?

I'm planning to start a grow soon with 9x Skunk #1 in 2gal hempy buckets under 600w hps in a 4x4 grow tent. I decided to go with general hydroponics flora series and add nutes as per instructions on the bottle. The problem is I live in thailand and need to order from Europe which is pretty expensive and also takes time so I need to plan a bit in advance as I can't just get some new ones when I run out.

This will be my first hempy grow. When I read all the instructions and grow reports on the internet it sounds like I'm going to need quite a lot of nutrients. However, people say it's very economic. So if I get 1 Liter bottles of each, will it actually last me 2-3 grows? Or will I barely make one? Should I go with the 5 liter bottles right away? How long can I keep them without getting bad?

Those bottles are for treating more than 200 liters of water. Get two of each then, I have the same problem, it is an abysmal process to get decent hydro equipment where I live. If you grow gardens all the time, it should last 12 months.

vlad

depends on the soil. if you have a mixture with fertilizer in the soil you dont have to buy it for vegetation. you can use flowering fertilizers in bloom stage. and in the begin/cloning you can use rooting fertilziers. in the end you can use a booster or sweetness fertilizer for the flowers of the plant.

depends on the soil. if you have a mixture with fertilizer in the soil you dont have to buy it for vegetation. you can use flowering fertilizers in bloom stage. and in the begin/cloning you can use rooting fertilziers. in the end you can use a booster or sweetness fertilizer for the flowers of the plant.

he needs to watch his pH and dial it in. with bloom boosting :cough: products he needs to watch his PPM

Vlad

Those bottles are for treating more than 200 liters of water. Get two of each then, I have the same problem, it is an abysmal process to get decent hydro equipment where I live. If you grow gardens all the time, it should last 12 months.

vlad

200 liters sounds like a lot but from what I read I get the impression that this will be about the amount of water I'll have to use per month with the hempy buckets for 9 plants. If I water each plant with 2 liters of water every 3 days, that's 180 liters. Sounds like I need a new set every 3-4 months.

I'm going to grow in hempy buckets with perlite/vermiculite mix, no soil. I wanna keep it simple so I'm not going to use any boosters for my first grow. Maybe I'll look into that later.

200 liters sounds like a lot but from what I read I get the impression that this will be about the amount of water I'll have to use per month with the hempy buckets for 9 plants. If I water each plant with 2 liters of water every 3 days, that's 180 liters. Sounds like I need a new set every 3-4 months.

I'm going to grow in hempy buckets with perlite/vermiculite mix, no soil. I wanna keep it simple so I'm not going to use any boosters for my first grow. Maybe I'll look into that later.

no listen its very simple you pour in 1 table spoon of rooting. Then you wait 3 weeks for the plant to grow. Then you switch off the lights to 12/12 then you give a booster with blooming stimulators once every 4 days. then at the last 3 weeks you give the sweetness fertilizers 4 times. last week you stop giving anything besides water. DONE

yup, I am celebrating fourth of july even though I'm not inside of the heavily monitored USA.

ThaiLEDgrower is doing a soilless grow, like I am, and he is best off getting the GH 3 part hydro nutes, I have them too and they work. look at mah plant..

IMG-20150704-00781.jpg

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom